Who are the best FUE docs for a strip scar repair and adding density on top?

aaron602

Hey guys, my name is aaron and i had a HT t the age of 19 last year and im almost 9months post op.

Im not pleased with the FUT results and very upset that i went the FUT route because of the linear scar that has stretched

Im 20 now going to be 21 soon, so im looking for a combination of adding density to my frontal third and doing a combination of RECELL(recell has the possibility of making scars into virgin scalp skin) scar treatment and putting grafts into the empty space where there is no hair. Im extremely depressed and this is an understatement, I just want this fixed to where im pleased with the result, i do not need hair anywhere but my frontal third. I just want to move on with my life, and live a normal 20 year old life. I miss living, isolation is no fun at my age, ive made up 1000s of excuses to my friends to why i cant chill with them becasuse im sad about my procedure and more importantly the scar.

So id like your opinions on the BEST fue docs for scar repair and adding density.

Also im only intrested in scalp grafts for density and scar grafting and density.

From researching ive come across as these docs being the best for this route----

Dr bisigna

Dr reys

Dr Shapiro

Dr umar

dr feriduni

all replies are greatly appreciated...thanks guys

I would say Lorenzo. He has quite a few scar repair videos on youtube and they show excellent. Which surgeon operated on you at 19 years old? At such a low norwood status?

Hey mickey ive read alot of your posts, (I was a lurker until recently) i respect your opnion, you know your shit.

id rather not say the doctor, due to possible legal issues but, it was a iahrs, htn reccomneded coalation doc.

Where is lorenzo located?

Hey mickey ive read alot of your posts, (I was a lurker until recently) i respect your opnion, you know your shit.

id rather not say the doctor, due to possible legal issues but, it was a iahrs, htn reccomneded coalation doc.

Where is lorenzo located?

I have a feeling I know who it is...

Lorenzo is currently located in the UK until September I believe, in which he will relocate back to Spain. He is an FUE exclusive surgeon.

And thank you for the kind words.

yeah i have a feeling you may be right in your guess

i had some more complications from the strip that ididnt even know existed until i had the procedure.

1. direction of hair growth under the scar has changede

2. the hair under the scar is falling out, i pray that this grows back, im very upset about that

mickey do you know if #2 will resolve on its own with time?

ive talked to a top top fue doctor consulter that said the hair growth under the scar can go back to normal

my surgeon is blaming me for my scar stretching even though i did absolutely nothing to put tension on the scar

im so depressed with this situation i feel like ending my life would be a better choce then suffering at this young age

im using the worlds post powerfull drug to treat my severe depression, b/c of my strip scar

The hair under the scar should grow back. You said in another thread that your scar is not too long, only from left ear to middle of the donor. It should not take many grafts to fill it in to where it is much less noticeable. You might need two sessions to have the density match the surrounding areas however. I would not rush into anything too soon. You need to sort out your depression first...

hey mickey i have done everything for my depression..anti depressants,therapy,counseling,hypnosis(still doing),functional medicine (i advise anyone with health concerns to look this up), exercise( biking 4 days a week, go for long walkds daily), brainwash myself with positive mind movies/affirmations, and some other treatments i dont have on my mind atm.

might be trying ketamine therapy soon, but im broke

Do you think fixing your hair situation would resolve the depression completely? That is a sincere question, not rhetorical at all.

you are depressed that the results of the HT are not turning well at all, what percentage of growth did you achieve til now? it's still early and you could achieve more growth.....

a strip scar is certainly not a death sentence, try to stay positive and avoid over negative thoughts on it.

I have had a poor Bosley scar from a procedure in my early 20's which yielded no growth, it pissed me off but it certainly did not ruin my life.

stay strong, you will get better

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

mickey to be honest, id say it would resolve 80%, ive let go of alot of things i was unhappy with after my ht. it would make me feel happiness which i havent felt in 10 years. So yes it definantly would, so now im making steps towards this goal of restoring my frontal third and making a great scar repair witha mix of RECELL and fue,

and hrs thanks for your input

but ive felt like i have had a death sentence since age 13, so after this failed ht and scar, its kind of a tipping point for me

in percentage wise, i cant tell id say 65%

For me the two best FUE surgeons in the world are 1. Lorenzo and 2. Feriduni and from what I have read on these forums, both are top, top guys as well. They don't come cheap, but if you can afford them you are in the best possible hands you can be in.....

He has been doing high quality FUE (developing his own technique 3G FUE to maximize graft uptake and minimize trauma) for over 6 years I believe and has done over 2500 FUE. Moreover, I think he has had the same technical staff. So they are well trained and efficient (which is important). I believe his technician performed his FUE transplant. You can see fro the result that even she is highly skilled.

The results of Dr Reddy speak for themselves I believe. This along with his statement of ethics led me to chose him for my first FUE. It all comes down to personal preference in the end.

Note. This is a longer period than what Rahal has been performing world class FUE from what I gather. I am led to believe Rahal's FUE has reached the top standards in just the last few years, as opposed to much longer as a top notch FUT surgeon. So being a HT surgeon for a long time doesn't mean you have mastered FUE. This requires focus on perfecting a technique. Something that maybe strictly FUE surgeons can offer in a relatively short amount of time i.e. less than 10 years?

• 7 months later...