This 41 year old male came to our office with male pattern baldness and had been on Propecia for a few years. He had decided he was ready to move forward with a transplantation that would yield him the results he had been looking for. With a consultation that educated him on the process as well as advisement on future maintenance that would still require Propecia and Rogaine, he booked his surgery. The transplantation gave him 3,151 grafts and very satisfied results. He is very happy and would certainly do it again.

5b32de081202e_CN3-14.jpg.a14f30f27c59845fb1856d83cf045a21.jpg

Senta

*I am a Medical Assistant at Jupiter Dermatology & Hair Restoration. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions :)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Thank you for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

For 3151 grafts and with that surface area I would have expected a pretty nice illusion of density. But I don't think the coverage in the result is very impressive. Doesn't look like he had a high yield.