HT in istanbul 22/03 4052 Grafts FUE.

Hii Guys

Im finally back from Istanbul, I had a HT on saturday 22 , it took 10hours and i got

3500 grfts from donor and 552 from chest area.

I'm very happy with the result , the doctor told me it will be very good after 9 months .

just having trouble to sleep the first nights.

What do you guys advise to use as minoxidil and other stuff without any bad side effects.

in attachment some pics one day after the HT.:cool:

U can see my pics before in this link:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174158-hair-transplant-march-need-help.html

20140322_220838.jpg.6aa584c71efc0521b5b13c647334d1e5.jpg

20140323_205418.jpg.2afca753398af1a1f444009190de7a2f.jpg

20140324_202657.jpg.99925022116a11b485bfa01736eba55b.jpg

Sergio,

Congratulations on the procedure! Thank you for sharing the images as well. I look forward to watching your case progress.

Minoxidil (Rogaine) is a proven preventive hair loss medication. Side effects of this medication include: scalp dryness and itching, unwanted hair growth (in regions other than the scalp), low blood pressure, swelling, rapid heart rate, dizziness or light headedness, and skin redness.

I think you should discuss starting minoxidil with your hair transplant surgeon. Surgeons have differing views when it comes to using and starting minoxidil in the post-operative period, and it would be best to follow your doctor's post-operative advice as closely as possible.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi the doctor told me i can start using minox after 3 - 4 weeks but i was wondering if i could't star earlier.

the pics i uploaded are upside down i don't know why and because of my xenon flash it look likes my folicels are far from each other but in real life they are close and between its my hair that was shaved of.

ill try to upload an other pic and 1 of pre op.

AA.jpg.487d834e66d0cfa976f5c8a818f54769.jpg

IMG-20140218-WA0008.jpg.a4b33871ca9eb95baf54ca4a8fa3772a.jpg

stick out at least til day 10 if you can, a travel neck pillow helps a lot

if you can place pillows/covers on your sides to block you from tossing and turning then maybe after day 7

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Looks good, nice hairline. Exactly what I'm hoping to achieve. They're spaced out more than usual, did you ask for that? My doctor has advised me to just have the basic area covered then maybe do a 2nd procedure in the future to get more grafts for a denser hairline

Hii

i wanted a hairline that was low and not high like some have and i didnt want the big forehead effect.

I only had 4000 grafts to cover a big area, that's why they covered in higher density in the front and at the back its less and more spaced . anyway i want to have my hair short and buzzed and my expectations are not the hair of Bruno Mars or Elvis. if I have enough hair in 1 year to just have a hairline and keep short I'm more then happy if not i consider another next year to fill the empty places.

at the back i had also a lot of tiny hears who are spreaded wide look at my other forum

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174158-hair-transplant-march-need-help.html

Mister,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Hii guys today is 2 weeks when i had my HT, donor area healed well, had no pain or bad sleeping no more. only thing that's bothering me that i can't go sporting my doctor said 3 a 4 weeks . above that i'm very happy with the results finally i have a hairline that is hadn't in 5 years!

here are some Pics , monday ill start using Minox.

i don't know its my camera or not but on the pics i have less hair than in real when i look in the mirror… :confused:

5b32de43a26c7_2014-04-0512_30_15.jpg.f61c6d55606a76ca1d803d5685f4c43e.jpg

Sketch5612341.jpg.de56ccffd088f395275e87a9b34a87b1.jpg

Sketch56122830.jpg.0fbf7ced3ab118b10f541ffabf7c24fd.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hi everybody, it's been 3 years now since i had my HT in istanbul with 4000grfts.

i am still happy with the results but i want more hair !

so i'm looking for a 2nd FUE but in an other hospital . are there any advices for 2nd fue?

in attachments pics of my hair + donorzone now

Thanks

IMG_2981.thumb.JPG.8b58ff07d21ffc77161b110d1ec58c80.JPG

IMG_2982.thumb.JPG.6ce26e2b055a96033d4f52c64fb731a2.JPG

IMG_2983.thumb.JPG.ebeaff6b72a98740b8b4b6727b1f56fd.JPG