Dr. Rahal - 2639 Grafts FUE. 10 Months

Hi everyone!

It's been a long while since I updated. I'm now at 10 months and I really can't say anything except my life has been transformed. I know I didn't have nearly as bad as a pattern as some of you out there, but believe me when I tell you that I feel like my appearance has completely transformed. I can now wear my hair in a number of styles, and I have been trying out different haircuts.

I just actually got it cut yesterday, and while I think it's a bit short, I think it's going to grow in really well!! I may get my hairline lowered a bit more in the future, not sure yet as I'm holding out for a year or two to see how much worse my crown/mid gets. But so far so good!

My most recent pics are taken right out of the shower with a towel dry, in bright light, no flash. I combed my hair in different ways so you can get a good look at the hairline, as well as how I will likely style it. No product or concealer, this is 100% me. Dr. Rahal did such an amazing job that my temple area actually naturally curls the way it used to. You can see what I mean with the longer shots before my haircut.

My original thread is here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170750-dr-rahal-fue-2639-may-2013-a.html

Front1.jpg.3ce9a10da66fe2d46549d666d373df69.jpg

frontlonger.jpg.9860478249853fa05277b96dedcd1717.jpg

fronttop1.jpg.2e5ff90529051bbf5fdbe4b1afef257c.jpg

hairlineclose1.jpg.49adefa11592dedf259bb845f6bdfed2.jpg

shortclose.jpg.c45575ce1aa35ba1ce843f4067599c4a.jpg

shortside1.jpg.2a649e944c6eb53301f5884c1d3b4302.jpg

shortside2.jpg.2679cdb41b80248d1662f65fe4586c35.jpg

shortside3.jpg.2333558ff176f6f6c649d08fec7d4b5b.jpg

sidelong1.jpg.784516f9329c02be3e3e3d46bc9a752d.jpg

sidelong2.jpg.d1c037557006919098d4a7e2204aec6d.jpg

looking good man, good to see a Rahal FUE result

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Looks great! Congratulations. Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey Woodman

Mine is actually going pretty well, I'm exactly at 3 and a half month now and I'm starting to see new hair spouting everyday. To be honest, I'm quite please so far. I feel like where I'm suppose to be now, not like at month 3!

Good choice with Dr. Rahal, I guarantee you'll be extremely happy.

I noticed you're a leafs fan ;) so am I haha

Congradulation on your HT!! very nice!!

At what months or weeks did you feel comfortable with your hair going out without a hat?

After the redness fades, which took about 2 months for me because I have super pale skin. I was buzzing my head and just applying minox & a little spray of toppik. Not a single person I know noticed that I wasn't doing anything other than shaving my head for the summer. The beauty of FUE is that with no scar, it was easy to just rock a buzzed look after the redness faded. You CAN notice that the sides of my hair where the grafts were taken are a little less dense now as compared to the surrounding neckline, but that's only when it's buzzed to a 0 or a 1. If I shave the sides with a G2, it's barley noticeable, and a G3 you can't see the donor site at all.

After 4 months, I stopped buzzing it and just let it grow, and it filled in well enough that I stopped with the concealer.

I noticed you're a leafs fan so am I haha

It’s not looking good man

I was buzzing my head and just applying minox & a little spray of toppik.

Doc was OK applying toppik so soon after? Did he say anything about dermmatch? Redness, scar and maybe some shock are my real only concerns this time around.Both would help.