Request suggestions if I need to go for HT

Hi All,

I am new here. Have been stalking this site for some time now. Decided to take the plunge here.

I am 28 yrs old and have been having hair loss for may be 7 or 8 yrs now.

I am primarily concerned about hairline. I have started to lose hair on the top also but not so much that I should be concerned about.

I need your opinion on my hairline. Please look at my album titled "hairline"

I've uploaded 3 pictures(pls excuse for the image quality. Had to take them with the front facing cam)

I have been using generic finasteride 1mg and generic minoxidil 5% daily for the past 6 months now.I am not sure if there has been any improvement or not.

Can anyone please advise if I should go ahead with a HT for the hairline so should I give the meds more time???

suggestions/advises would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Pictures aren't great but it looks like you might benefit from 1000-1500 grafts, something like that...

You appear to have a fair amount of hair left so I'd probably suggest giving the meds another 6-9 months to see if it really is making a difference (not necessarily regrowth, but a slowing down of loss).

There are 3 or 4 good hair docs in India so in the mean time you can try to consult with all of them during this period.

Best of luck.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day