4065 Grafts Dr Hakan Doganay! Australia To Turkey!

Mickeydw

Thanks for the advise guys. Not really a fan of FUT and that big scar you get at the back of your head as I usually like a #2 at the sides. 

Its a hard decision trying to pick the correct Dr for my case. All I can do is research and study cases and results on here. 

Not that I’m keen on FUT, who’s the top 3 FUT Drs and top 3 FUE Drs? 

Edited by Mickeydw

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Konior, Hasson and Wong, and Shapiro are top FUT doctors. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones I'm familiar with. I think Dr. Feller, Bloxham and Cooley are pretty good too, but I haven't done that much research on them.

If you do another big FUE session your donor area is most likely gonna be done, but if you opt for FUT you're still gonna have areas above and below the scar to take from. It's pretty simple math. Plus, FUT is cheaper if money is an issue for you.

Edited by Cap88

17 hours ago, Cap88 said:

Konior, Hasson and Wong, and Shapiro are top FUT doctors. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones I'm familiar with. I think Dr. Feller, Bloxham and Cooley are pretty good too, but I haven't done that much research on them.

If you do another big FUE session your donor area is most likely gonna be done, but if you opt for FUT you're still gonna have areas above and below the scar to take from. It's pretty simple math. Plus, FUT is cheaper if money is an issue for you.

Might have to go the Bruce Willis look then cause I’m not willing to do a FUT

Am I suprising to reading this kind of cases ? of course not.

So question to Bill Do you still wondering to give Dr Doganay another chance ?

Or have you thought that not allowed him to post Clinic result in this forum ?

My advice you shouldn't let people get poisoned by this (Doctor ????)

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice