4065 Grafts Dr Hakan Doganay! Australia To Turkey!

Mickeydw

When you wake up in the morning, do you feel like Homer Simpson from that episode where he regrows all his hair overnight?!?

Lol, not sure if I've seen that episode. Although I remember

The one were he wakes up each morning and he pulls

His hair out till he only has those 3 strain hairs left!

That was the episode where he found out marge was pregnant & he pulls

His hair out for every child. Lol, pretty stoked with these results though! :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Mickeydw I am really impressed by the precision depicted in all the pics you have posted. Dr. Hakkan seems like the right choice for me. I'm not a big fan of going under the knife and I've heard the shots to the skull are extremely painful... is this true?

Also, how long post surgery till hair grows back? Reason I am asking is I don't want to tell anyone other than my wife and I want to keep this as a secret for life.. You think this will be possible? I live in Dubai so distance should not be a problem.

Last question, can I wear a hat post operation to hide the after effects of the surgery or is this not allowed?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions and hats off to you mate for making such a long trip surely you can enjoy reaping the dividends now.

Happy growing.

Wow Mickeydw I am really impressed by the precision depicted in all the pics you have posted. Dr. Hakkan seems like the right choice for me. I'm not a big fan of going under the knife and I've heard the shots to the skull are extremely painful... is this true?

Also, how long post surgery till hair grows back? Reason I am asking is I don't want to tell anyone other than my wife and I want to keep this as a secret for life.. You think this will be possible? I live in Dubai so distance should not be a problem.

Last question, can I wear a hat post operation to hide the after effects of the surgery or is this not allowed?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions and hats off to you mate for making such a long trip surely you can enjoy reaping the dividends now.

Happy growing.

Hey mate, trip took for ages but was well worth it for me in the end!

The numbing shots to the head do hurt, like pain level

Was provably a 7/half to 8 out of 10!

I hid underniff a hat for atleast 3 to 4months after the op.

As it was pretty noticeable I had a ht.

So if you can hide underniff a hat for a little while

You should be fine then I say.

Growing times are different with everyone, first you get

Shock loss, transplanted hairs fall out round the 1st

Month then they start to grow back in a month or 2.

When are planning to go to Dr Hakan Doganay?

I am still contemplating whether I should do it with Dr. Hakan or Dr. Koray Erdogan. I read excellent reviews on both but it seems as if Dr. Erdogan has a top-notch facility and he someohow stands out from the rest.

My research has been on Dr. Hakan, Dr. Erdogan, and Dr. Demirsoy. Problem is I do not want to shave my recepient area if I were to choose but Dr. Demirsoy has to shave the recepient which is why I eliminated him from my list.

So my question to you is - can I wear a hat on my head after surgery will it somehow affect the recepient area?

From my reading in this forum I can't seem to choose between Hakan and Erdogan. What would you advise?

Thanks a bunch!

I am still contemplating whether I should do it with Dr. Hakan or Dr. Koray Erdogan. I read excellent reviews on both but it seems as if Dr. Erdogan has a top-notch facility and he someohow stands out from the rest.

My research has been on Dr. Hakan, Dr. Erdogan, and Dr. Demirsoy. Problem is I do not want to shave my recepient area if I were to choose but Dr. Demirsoy has to shave the recepient which is why I eliminated him from my list.

So my question to you is - can I wear a hat on my head after surgery will it somehow affect the recepient area?

From my reading in this forum I can't seem to choose between Hakan and Erdogan. What would you advise?

Thanks a bunch!

Yes, you can wear a hat. Dr Hakan Doganay supplied me a bucket style Nike hat after

Transplant. Although it does get quite uncomfortable at times and itchey'underniff that hat!

I'm quite happy with my choice with dr hakan Doganay although I have stated before in this

Thread I would of went with Erdgoan if money wasn't an option as he charges 2.5euro

Per graft and hakan charges 2euro per graft.

Considering my results thus far I don't regret going to see hakan Doganay. I no longer wear

Hats anymore, I'm actually going to the hair dressers to get my hair cuts is another plus!

I'll be updating my progress this Saturday. It sure is looking thick up the top now!

:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

went from totally bald to totally not. I think him and demsroy are the two best HT surgeons anywhere for any money hands down. their yield is just light years ahead of any other surgeon. can't imagine how great it will look at 18 months

went from totally bald to totally not. I think him and demsroy are the two best HT surgeons anywhere for any money hands down. their yield is just light years ahead of any other surgeon. can't imagine how great it will look at 18 months

Cheers for the comment! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, please find attached my 10th Month updated HT Blog photos!

I'm pretty happy with these results this far, my hair is feeling nice and thick

and I'm enjoying my new head of hair for the first time as its been a long

time being without it!

No more hiding under niff hats, no more caring about which way the wind

is going to blow and reveal my balding temples.

I have to say, that in itself is one of the best feelings I've had in a long

time when it comes to how I feel about myself appearance.

Enjoy the photos! :cool::):D

IMG_6479.jpg.47f1c2b47fd6bc05ee7c30436d870567.jpg

IMG_6480.jpg.c6d03377b3cff55c9b08e01100d2bbfc.jpg

IMG_6481.jpg.2ed84934cda0af008a123eb78eda003f.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg.052e57a761b675268fbe9086695cead1.jpg

IMG_6483.jpg.ac914cf218f8fdc217153811096e3f1b.jpg