Finasteride

Nelee

Hi all

Where is the best place in the UK to buy finasteride from and has any one had any side effects off it, bit worried about this and one side in particular. I'm covering my head in minoxidil at the moment but it doesn't seem to be doing much, are there any alternatives to minoxidil?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I've decided to give propecia a try

I've sourced it from a reputable online pharmacy for 24 weeks supply for 240 GBP

Does this price seem reasonable to everyone

Many thanks

Edited by Nelee
? Instead if pounds sign

That's expensive, even in the UK. Especially online.

In the US its probably a fraction of the price.

Anyway, I buy it from Boots. 3 months supply is GBP90 and for 6 months supply its GBP180 and for 12 months supply its GBP360. That's pick up in the store.

Half them or split them into quarters first to see how you get on.

Yeah its like $360, way too much.

Either order it online or visit the pharmacy as they need to ask you some questions before prescribing it. At least then you're buying Propecia.

Plus you can have a tiny dosage just to see how you get on by splitting 1mg into quarters as opposed to 5mg into quarters or eight pieces. I buy 12 months supply.

So this stuff really works people. I know it won't grow new hair but will it thicken the hair in my crown that has already started thinning. I'm considering FUE but hoping I can leave that I till later in life if propecia works.

Cheers

I am getting convinced day by day as people say finasteride is a peice of junk not more that it will not grow your hairs even in the crown , i am personally on finasteride from 2.5 months and not even saw an improvement sign .

Again Getting depressed

fin is not only junk , its DANGEROUS , have u not googled it yet ?

there have been loads of people who have just killed their beautiful life with this Junk .... so many get into depression , suicides , Erectile failure , Postrate cancer ..... u think its worth a little hair even if it manages to grow some stupid vertex hair ? It will never grow or hold the hairline .... as any any good doctor if he says it hold the hair line ,,,, its just that he is not having proper knowledge !!!

Even dr , Koray advocates that it will ONLY Hold some Promise for the VERTEX ..... for a Hair Line ... its ONLY Hair Transplant my dear friend ... do not waste ur life on propecia , its not worth the risk !!

fin is not only junk , its DANGEROUS , have u not googled it yet ?

there have been loads of people who have just killed their beautiful life with this Junk .... so many get into depression , suicides , Erectile failure , Postrate cancer ..... u think its worth a little hair even if it manages to grow some stupid vertex hair ? It will never grow or hold the hairline .... as any any good doctor if he says it hold the hair line ,,,, its just that he is not having proper knowledge !!!

Even dr , Koray advocates that it will ONLY Hold some Promise for the VERTEX ..... for a Hair Line ... its ONLY Hair Transplant my dear friend ... do not waste ur life on propecia , its not worth the risk !!

But everyone says that save your native hairs , even after ht your hairs will keep falling and then you need more ht for more coverage and one day we will out of donor supply what we will do then ,

And now i am getting really scared that wat will happen if i keep taking finasteride. And if depression is concerned i also think of suicide before taking finasteride due to my hair loss .

there has been NO One who has had good results with the hairline , if someone is telling you this .... he is a propecia salesman , you think if that was even remotely possible then hoards of baldies would even be there on this Planet? we wud all have great hairlines ... who the F*** is bothered for a crown baldness ... MOST almost all guys want a good hairline , so if it was working ,,,, all surgeons wud never care about HT and never learn the art !!!!! ... and Many Many ppl have sides , use it and then my friend withdraw ... see what happens ........ I wish you luck , the best of the best surgeons on this planet only advocate that it does something if at all for the crown .... and my fav. dr. edrogan has even admitted to this fact ..... why u think he is booked for 3 months in advance .... who wants to go through a Operation and then wait 12 months to see if it worked ,.... when u can just buy a Pill and say goodbye Hairloss ..... give it a thought Man .:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I've read this thread wrong. But I 'think' what is being advocated is that Fin will give strength and longetivity to the hair you 'already' have (not what you have lost).

It won't be a 'silver bullet' to the hair that you've already lost and make it magically appear again.

So even with an HT procedure (which I've had) I'm aware that the MPB/hair recession will 'continue' naturally, unless I take Fin (or a similar product). Also, that it can take up to 12 months to start delivering visually.

• 3 months later...