Invati Scalp Revitalizer

All,

I recently began a blog that is going to follow my journey using Invati Scalp Revitalizer as a hair loss solution. I've already started to see positive results in a short one week time frame and will be detailing my journey on this blog.

I hope you'll check it out, maybe learn something through seeing how it works on me, and perhaps add to it by commenting as my journey progresses!

The site is

**outside link removed by moderator**

Thanks for your support!

-Taylor

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

All,

I just posted my one week results! They're pretty darn encouraging I must say. Check it out and leave some thoughts, whether they're encouraging or correcting, i'm on to both.

-Taylor

P.S. I have absolutely no affiliation with any doctor or company that sells Aveda products. I'm just a guy who went to a hair salon a week and a half ago and found a new solution in my desperate state to I wanted to try/share with the world.

Hi Taylor,

While I am excited to review your progress, I do ask that you post the results on the forums instead of on an outside blog. As you are probably aware, we don't allow outside links on the forums. If you would like help setting up an album or separate blog, please let me know. Otherwise, I encourage you to post the images and updates in this thread itself.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.