pictures of fue from raymond konior

rab

I think for FUE as well as FUT they don't charge a per-graft rate, but rather a per booking date rate (rate per day)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a large FUE would have to be done over 2 days so would be more expensive

check with Spanker or Tom at the office for their exact pricing

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Sorry, I don't deal with pricing at all, Tom in his office deals with all money related issues.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Someone did PM me a few weeks ago and used the words: 'nearly twice the price of FUT' (he had contacted the office).

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I agree with Arrie and the others . If Konior couldn't do FUE better than anyone else , he wouldn't do it at all . He is without a doubt one of the top three FUT surgeons in the world . My bet is you will see incredible FUE photos from him when he is ready .

I agree with Arrie and the others . If Konior couldn't do FUE better than anyone else , he wouldn't do it at all . He is without a doubt one of the top three FUT surgeons in the world . My bet is you will see incredible FUE photos from him when he is ready .

I agree with this. I also find it hard to believe people are opting for fue with him without seeing any results.

Would really love if the doc could post a few for the community.

i agree with this. I also find it hard to believe people are opting for fue with him without seeing any results.

Would really love if the doc could post a few for the community.

agreed!

You only live once...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 1 month later...

Spanker: "about 1000 grafts per cm of restoration for at least the first 2 cm of the hairline" . Does not make sense. So if I got 18 cm from temple point to temple point that would be 18 cm x 1000 grafts.

Per cm dropped. So your hair line was 18 cm and you dropped it 1 cm with a thousand grafts, the density would be about 55 grafts per cm2.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 8 months later...

I had my strip surgery from Konior...

(who said)

.. "both will leave you a scar, we'll have more success with hair with the strip."

...success combined with what is actually a smaller scar in his case means he always prefers strip.

....my haircut now shaved extremely close to the skin without any visible strip scar.

Congrats on ripper hair there Sam. Would love to have that volume. No doubt Konior is one of the best, but let's take a look at what he said because what Konior is saying here is the same 'ol same 'ol stuff Feller etc. have told us for years and (IMO) nothing to do with what they are capable of delivering for YOU!

It should be no surprise that Konior has few FUE results.

It should be no surprise that FUE wannabes get talked into strip.

and Sam, I suspect your crown will be thin if meds don't carry on and so you will need more down the road. Enjoy it while you can.

While there are still people sitting on the fence, you outta know, when you get to know the lie of the land and the economic/legal picture for surgeons in the states, the picture becomes clearer.

The standard road block for the FUE wannabe in the states looks like this...

1) Both FUE and strip cause scarring.

2) You can't shave with FUE or strip.

3) FUE actually creates more scar tissue.

4) More success with hair with strip.

5) You can't afford FUE anyway

1. Who cares. What counts is visible scarring

2. Conflating the scar issue when it is really a binary 1 or 0 situation. 1 = FUE gives retreat option. 0 = strip, no retreat

3. see one

4. Yes, of course you will have more success if you 1) define success as lush volume in the frontal zones, 2) rarely attempt FUE by telling customers to do strip, or pricing customers out of FUE

5. You certainly can afford FUE, but not in The States.

..and we all know that strip follicles have more fat and hence are robust.

Just saying, you shouldn't be

1) overly surprised as to why so few FUE results are forthcoming

2) shocked by these amazing strip results.

Clearly this Sam result looks great and more power to him, but educate yourself about the reality for US surgeons and you can join many dots.

In response to FUE2014, I've had two complete FUE surgeries here in the states. The first was 5,125 grafts and most recently 2,000 more. Check out my initial post (on page 2) called ....FUE vs. FUT (strip surgery)? Ask yourself this question!!!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

So I have to speak. I have met dr k and he suggested f Fut. Then fue. I believe it's because my satisfaction is to high and he said a fue for me will help him pick better grafts individually . As far as pricing it's about fue cost 6 to 7 k more for 2000 grafts than fut.

We have exchanged a ton of emails and have a phone call this week, but like everyone says its so hard to not go fut over fue with the successe he has and the little scar he leaves.

My main deal is having a ht then having to have another one and maybe another one. At fue prices that's if you round up 60k!!!! And I don't care what anyone says taking propecia isn't smart. I plan to take it for a ht then get off it after 8 months.

Congrats on ripper hair there Sam. Would love to have that volume. No doubt Konior is one of the best, but let's take a look at what he said because what Konior is saying here is the same 'ol same 'ol stuff Feller etc. have told us for years and (IMO) nothing to do with what they are capable of delivering for YOU!

It should be no surprise that Konior has few FUE results.

It should be no surprise that FUE wannabes get talked into strip.

and Sam, I suspect your crown will be thin if meds don't carry on and so you will need more down the road. Enjoy it while you can.

While there are still people sitting on the fence, you outta know, when you get to know the lie of the land and the economic/legal picture for surgeons in the states, the picture becomes clearer.

The standard road block for the FUE wannabe in the states looks like this...

1) Both FUE and strip cause scarring.

2) You can't shave with FUE or strip.

3) FUE actually creates more scar tissue.

4) More success with hair with strip.

5) You can't afford FUE anyway

1. Who cares. What counts is visible scarring

2. Conflating the scar issue when it is really a binary 1 or 0 situation. 1 = FUE gives retreat option. 0 = strip, no retreat

3. see one

4. Yes, of course you will have more success if you 1) define success as lush volume in the frontal zones, 2) rarely attempt FUE by telling customers to do strip, or pricing customers out of FUE

5. You certainly can afford FUE, but not in The States.

..and we all know that strip follicles have more fat and hence are robust.

Just saying, you shouldn't be

1) overly surprised as to why so few FUE results are forthcoming

2) shocked by these amazing strip results.

Clearly this Sam result looks great and more power to him, but educate yourself about the reality for US surgeons and you can join many dots.

I'm still on the fence about whether to get FUE or FUT. I've consulted with 3 of the best Doctors in the world (subjective, of course). One doctor evaluated my donor density as above average and told me that he could get approximately 14,000 grafts via the FUT method. The other Doctor said that I have approximately 9,000-10,000 grafts via FUE available. Being a Norwood 5, with approximately 200 cm2 of area to cover, the decision isn't an easy one. I'm a conservative person by nature. I like to think about every single detail before making a large purchase of any sort.

The main benefit of FUE is that I have the option to keep a short hairstyle in the future. Conversely, the main benefit for having a FUT procedure is that I can get more grafts. As a Norwood 5, every graft counts. Hair loss is progressive, unfortunately, and knowing that I have a sufficient donor bank available is a good argument for FUT.

I won't make a decision until I feel 100% sure about my decision. I would still like to visit Dr. Konior for an in person consultation.

Cheers and thanks for educating the community.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

There are doctors who believe FUE gives more grafts, most notably the one in Atlanta.

I personal don't think this issue is too debatable. There are patients that may get more with one and some the other. For me, VERY loose scalp and slightly under in density means I'll get more strip. A tight scalp with above average density would be just the opposite. There is no blanket answer here.

View Spanker's Website

There are doctors who believe FUE gives more grafts, most notably the one in Atlanta.

I personal don't think this issue is too debatable. There are patients that may get more with one and some the other. For me, VERY loose scalp and slightly under in density means I'll get more strip. A tight scalp with above average density would be just the opposite. There is no blanket answer here.

View Spanker's Website