Dr. Arocha 5 Months POST FUE 3000+

42 Year Old Male came to Arocha Hair Restoration to restore his hair line and increase the density in the frontal area. The patient wanted to fight the diffuse thinning and receding hair line and frontal area. He desired to avoid the risk of a linear scar in case he wanted to wear a short hair style in the future. His results are very early at only 5 months post FUE hair transplant surgery.

For more photos please visit: Photos - 5 Months Post 3000+ FUE Surgery on Houston Hair Transplant, Houston Hair Restoration for Arocha Hair Restoration in Houston Texas US

ressecrowncloseupbefore_zpsdd94d02b.jpg

topcombleft_zps7ae1f3a3.jpg

sideleft3_zps9359ab6e.jpg

topheadpre_zpscf1c380f.jpg

postplacement_zpsc5997544.jpg

DSC_4853_zpsbb593254.jpg

DSC_4854_edited-1_zps52cf9002.jpg

DSC_4844_edited-1_zps36759ee5.jpg

topclose_zps8a9ad8c6.jpg

update7_zpsef1a8e77.jpg

update8_zps5c725f31.jpg

DSC_4838_zps6ad066f6.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Info,

Excellent results! However, I do recommend only sharing one patient result per thread. I think creating a new and unique thread for each patient result makes it easier for our members to review the work. If you need help with this, please let me know. Regardless, great work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice result. And at only 5 months. Dr. Arocha doesn't require a shave down on the recipient area as is usually the case with FUE? Did he recommend it and this patient chose not to? Also, is this patient on any meds?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Very nice results.As a patient of Dr. Arocha, I'm getting excited when I see results like this as this patients case is almost exactly identical as mine same at of grafts only I had a strip surgery instead.I am anxiously awaiting my 5 months post op. But hey I am halfway there at 2.5 months :^)

Thanks for posting,

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Very nice improvement and so natural.

Impressive stuff!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 3 months later...

Amazing !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hi Voxman,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to comment on our post. This patient is very pleased with the outcome of his procedure and very happy that he decided to come to Arocha Hair Restoration. I love your thumbnail! Very cool! LOL

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.