Looking for patient experiences from Dr Bhatti 1 year on

He seems to get a lot of great reviews here. I'm considering a transplant with him. I've seen many posts of people that were getting decent results but they stopped posting after months 4-7. This has happened in a few posts. Very hard to find any after 7 months. There may be 1 or 2 from his representatives but I think that is it. His work seems very good and I am encouraged by how well he is regarded but would like to just see some longer term results.

Mostly everything was going well by the 4-7 month stage and perhaps they felt no need to post as all was good after that.

The same question was asked here too but didn't get many responses.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172024-need-speak-old-patients-dr-bhatti-1yr-ago.html

If anyone can give me their experiences after 7 months or if they have any links of people's experiences please send them on.

Edited by logo

I am only 6 weeks post op but I am commenting regularly.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Yes, I've followed your progress as well as Shane13, QuestionMark, Johnny24, DE, eternaldenied, GaelicDawn and a few others. Some of you are still only a few months in but even the ones that had the transplant last year seem to just stop posting after around 6 months (unless they are a co-ordinator for Darling Buds).

I see Midnightio75 has posted results after 13 months though. Wondering if there are any others.

Edited by logo