Finally had my Hair transplant by Dr Radha

Your progress looks great. Do you have any before photos?

Good to see that you've posted from day 1 with regular progress updates. I'm at 5 months HT with Dr.Radha, so your case gives me some sort of benchmark in regards of expected growth from 5 to 8 months.

• 3 months later...

Its Again Dr. Radha , I have always been recommending her on this Forum , I am a Huge Fan of her work , esp. her Hairlines , The way she is always present throughout the surgery , and Never after Money , always works in a ethical way .... Fingers Crossed I am due with her in Feb , so hopefully I will also have similar results as you , although I must say that I am not all that Bald , a Norwood 2 , just need to Fix and add density to my Hairline , I am also doing FUT !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

One of my friend just reminded me how my hairline used to be which in turn reminded me to update my progress..

Attached is my progress of 23 months.. Sorry for the low resolution pics.. Please comment..

BTW, I am personally extremely happy that I went through this and cannot thank Almightly Allah enough.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much Dr Radha if you are reading this.. you are the best.....!!!

5b32ea55dde22_photo1.JPG.d0eebbcf38647a4b81e447acf6f2b779.JPG

5b32ea5604913_photo2.JPG.ac36abf8a5459d0b8606d47b3d0ceff5.JPG