Dr Hakan Dogany booked 12th March 2014 - Advise required Please

Bradford786

• 2 weeks later...

I just had over 3400 grafts performed by Dr. Hakan a little over a week ago. You should have no worry to wire the funds as I had concern as well but it went well. Good doctor, good staff, good accommodations…better than anything in the US, for sure.

Hi Bradford,

I emailed the clinic regarding my concerns. They explained that having an account in the company's name would also add an 8% charge, so they set up an account under the Foreign coordinators name - Ahmet Karpuz.

I'm sure it should be absolutely fine, but would also be interested if anyone else has done the same.

Regards,

BFA

I have an appointment w/ Dr Hakan in a few months and I'm still deciding whether I should ask him to do manual or motor. He says he prefer motor. Manual will have the same results but it costs 25% more because it takes a longer time.

Anyone have Dr Hakan do manual before?

I have an appointment w/ Dr Hakan in a few months and I'm still deciding whether I should ask him to do manual or motor. He says he prefer motor. Manual will have the same results but it costs 25% more because it takes a longer time.

Anyone have Dr Hakan do manual before?

Ive been asking him the same. And i Think i Will decide when i get to turkey in april. I Think if the dr. Is used to do motorized Then that would proberly be the best choice.

Just to let you guys know Surgery was completed on 12th March 4200 grafts

Happy with results hence posted a couple of pictures to ascertain your feedback on the work completed,

I will write more in detail in regards to the whole procedure when I return back to normal sleeping and lifestyle patterns but have to confirm service from Dr Hakan and team was fantastic and very professional, I will just have to see what the outcome will be in next 6-12 months as I shed and hopefully grow some new hair lol

Just like to say a big thank you to all the forum crew for your honest advice, could not have done this without you guys lol.

Will keep you guys updated.

Photos Attached.

Pre treatment

Post day 1

Post day 2.

Please let me know what you guys think.

5b32ddc632915_Day1Post.jpg.bbd73a49b67ef6061d5135d3f3ce35ae.jpg

5b32ddc64dc5a_Day2Post.jpg.0d4bde1c9789f3e92d52ca06435359d3.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg.225c453884726127f0b687fc4e43e293.jpg

Looks great im getting mine done in April, so great to see your surgery.

Which hotel did you stay in with the inclusive deal, also post surgery what did you do about having meals as i dont think i could go to a restaurant.

How do you sleep as well as ive never slept on my back

Ive been asking him the same. And i Think i Will decide when i get to turkey in april. I Think if the dr. Is used to do motorized Then that would proberly be the best choice.

I'm going for manual in June with Dr Doganay.

There is a poster here who wrote a great article (think it may be Mickey) on the difference between manual and motorized and the general consensus appeared to favour manual

Voipman

Book yourself the sea life hotel 5 star all inclusive, surgery will pay for Your stay only

I was eating twice a day from the mega buffet restaurant .

Post surgery sleep s very hard and annoying but that's only for the first night pal.