Bobman - 20 Years Later!

Bobman

It really is HARD to believe...TEN years since my very first hair transplant with Dr. Victor Hasson of "Hasson & Wong". For those of you who may not know who I am and what amount of grafts that were available to me...

Here's a Re-cap:

Dr.Hasson Harvested:

4,849 Grafts for Hairline/Front - September, 23rd 2004

2,955 Grafts for Crown - June, 23rd 2005

671 Grafts for Temples - Nov, 6th 2007

Total Grafts = 8,475.

What has all this meant to me?...someone asked.

Freedom, from obsessing about the lack of hair in comparison to others.

Appreciation, for having come across Hasson & Wong at just the right moment and time in my life.

Sincere happiness in having helped hundreds, if not thousands of people either directly or indirectly make a positive decision, see them follow through and actually GET their hair transplanted (by amazing artists and surgeons in their own rights) and most of all get it done right.

That is what I'm most proud of standing behind H&W so vehemently.

5b32dd0643eb3_10YearsLaterBaby.jpg.12c57967d0744bfec5dd196d29d68703.jpg

5b32dd06549ff_Front10YearsLater.jpg.bb389f81533f9bd1f2bc1463b3291735.jpg

🙃

still looking great Bob

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Like 1

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The red carpet is out for you Bobman :)

Still looking excellent.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi,

It's great to see how far you've come and how good your hair looks today! We see all these great results 1 year out - but not too much about how transplants stand the test of time. Your hair will look great in 10 years time I think as well.

I have to laugh at all the people here who makes comments like HT aren't for people with advanced hair loss as they never look good. To be honest, you don't really look that much older (if at all) than you did in your preop photos (you didn't look old in those)!

Congrats!

Hsrp10: Thanks brotha! Appreciate the compliment & the video!

TeamRahal: Yeah, but since I’m ALL OVER the Internet….

David – TakingThePlunge: It’s “Bob” and Thanks! ;-)

Chrisdav: Feelin’ the Love brother…feeling the love. Listening to the video now while Pink Floyd’s ECHOES is playing in the background…and it’s surreal that I was so blessed to have had this journey with such amazing people.

Cant decide: Yeah…I am. Thanks to the superior artistry of Hasson & Wong.

GoForIt: I’m certainly happy with my last TEN years. If it all fell out now…I’d be sad, but so very grateful for my “2nd Chance”. Now we both know this will NOT happen..and the next 10, 20. 30 years will indeed be riddled with many “bed-head” hair days. And that’s a good thing.

Spex: The Mighty SPEX! You sir are The Legend. Your consistent efforts in giving back to the “hair loss community” is truly commendable. What you, Joe (jotronic) Tillman, Spencer Kobren have been discussing and sharing is simply put…appreciated.

• Like 1

🙃

Hsrp10:

David – TakingThePlunge: It’s “Bob” and Thanks! ;-)

Haha...sorry Bob. One of my many typos.

• Haha 1

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Great to see you again Bob I enjoyed the video and haven't watched that in a while. Your documentation and result certainly helped me decide to go to H&W so I thank you again for that.

btw - Doug who interviews Bob as well as being a great guy has a beautiful result by Dr Wong, just saying as Doug doesn't visit the forums very often.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland: Long time no see! Ha...memories. Ten years seems like yesterday...but at the same a lifetime away. Doug on the forums?!? Say what...??? Ha! Take that Dougie! Glad to have played a small part in your decision. But in the end, H&W just made sense.

🙃

David: I was being facetious. It's ALLLLLLL goooooood. ;-)

:D Still...I do need to be mindful of my typing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Bobman I was just starting to use the forums when your results where being posted back in the day which will have definitely helped influence me to go with hasson and wong for my hts. I still find it unbelievable the amount of coverage you got for so few grafts considering area and lack of native hair it truly is the most mind blowing case ever glad to see it still looks awesome but I expected nothing less.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Bobman, I first heard about you 10 years ago, along with the famous Jotronic. Wow 10 years goes fast!! I remember having a consultation with Spex around that time in a hotel reception lobby, and having to go into the mens toilets to show him my hair lol, because I was embarrassed to take my cap off. My hairloss has been exactly the same since that day. Time really does fly.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ALL,

Bobman and I were talking on the phone today when he told me about this thread he had started regarding his 10th year HT 'anniversary' !

Bob , I was always very IMPRESSED with how your head of hair turned out..

H&W IS certainly the Gold-Standard in hair transplant restoration!

Hey Spex, Jotronic--Hi guys!!

Hope you are all doing well! Im sure you are..Spex,,whats new with you bro?

Cheers!

bonkerstonker: Glad I was an inspiration for you. It's funny...when you call my case "mind blowing", when I feel the exact same way about EVERYONE that has had hair transplants AFTER me and CURRENTLY. Thank you very kindly for the compliments.

Traction: Ten years sure as HELL goes by fast! Wow...shy to take off the hat syndrome, eh? Yeah, I've been there my friend...all too well. Like I'll even say that i even went the "hair-piece" route for a while in my 20's and early 30's. A hat, yep. A hat with hair, yep again. ha!

Jotronic: Dude...where does one "start and stop" without sounding like he wants to "make out with ya". I don't want to, just sayin'. Not that I'm sayin' it...awe shit...now it's all weird. I'm ALL ABOUT the ladies.....let's move on. But seriously, Joe has been a friend as well as a mentor. The man has style and class, which has played a crucial part in H&W's progress online. And...KILLER Gif my friend...SALUTE!

Greg187: Bad hair days are GOOD hair days when you have hair to be bad with! Yeah!!!

artista: Yeah...we were talkin' but it was a shitty-ass connection dammit! (lol) It ain't my shit...my shit's tight. Ok...seriously. David (artista), it's been a pleasure knowing you this past year or so. I know when you do move forward with an agressive approach to your hairloss, you'll look even better than me. H&W are the Gold Standard...period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BSer6dDSNs

Edited by Bobman
fixing video link

🙃