My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

There is so many people all perfectly happy with there ht from

The maral klinik. I went knowing full well what to expect and the fact he would not be

Doing the manual work.. But did the planning and explaining.

I have had 3 prior HTS all costing a hell of a lot more and none of them

Was as good as my latest..

The only person I saw with a poor result had already had another

Failed ht before it.

Fact is there is not a single poster on this forum that have actually

Had a ht from this clinic that isn't really pleased.

And like you mentioned that's what really matter's.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, they will never show up, I know that.

Being anonymous on the interner is just too easy nowdays.

That's why I'm pushing my photos so much and Im willing to show up on a webcam, in a bright room (or outside during a sunny day), with my face exposed, talking on a microphone. Because I am comfortable with myself, with my great result so far which I coulndn't be happier about, and I have nothing to hide. :)

Trolls come and trolls go, its always hilarious to see how they never dare to reply or to add me on Skype to see with their own eyes.

I guess truth hurts. :)

Hey Hesediel,

You seem to have bought Ford price Ferrari.... Considering Ferrari may be fake: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177195-truth-about-hasson-wong.html

I think charliegirl with photographer boyfriend will disappear to be born again with a new name. De ja vu. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by GraveD11gger: Hımm, 3 posts immediately after membership, all are related to bashing Maral. And this message has already posted in this thread before.

Hey PupDaddy,

If this charligirl is your owner, whom you allow her to assist with typing, I prefer to speak with you. You do not need opposable thumb for typing with computer keyboard. You look like much more smarter than your owner really. Please write for yourself, or let me assist you with typing.

Maybe, hair transplant can be done much better by professional teams who had much more experience, talent and labors than so-called physicians with no basic surgical training.

This is old news girl, you should find a new one:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ue-grafts.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...storation.html

Hesediel, I think your pictures look very good and I would be very happy with the result if that was me.

I also think you seem to be pushing and praising your Doctor more than is typical. Maybe it is just because you are overjoyed with your result, but it does appear to be a bit strange.

Maybe I will do the same if I am as happy with my result as you are, but for now it is too early for me to tell, since I am still early in the process.

In either case I will just assume that you are so pleased that you think the Doc deserves many praises because of the job he did and from the pictures and price, it looks like you got a great deal.

Best of luck

Hesediel, I think your pictures look very good and I would be very happy with the result if that was me.

I also think you seem to be pushing and praising your Doctor more than is typical. Maybe it is just because you are overjoyed with your result, but it does appear to be a bit strange.

Maybe I will do the same if I am as happy with my result as you are, but for now it is too early for me to tell, since I am still early in the process.

In either case I will just assume that you are so pleased that you think the Doc deserves many praises because of the job he did and from the pictures and price, it looks like you got a great deal.

Best of luck

I understand what you're saying, and yes you are right... the fact is, I put a lot of feelings in my hair.

I am very young (25 years old now), started losing hair badly since the age of 17-18 which caused me a lot of social anxiety, depression (been on Zoloft and Xanax for 5 years) and so much self conciousness that I ended up locking myself at home afraid to go out because I was afraid to be made fun of because of my baldness, when around me all my mates (18-24yo) were full of hair.

You can understand how much a HT meant to me, and how much now I feel overcome with joy when I look at myself to the mirror and I see my head like its meant to be at my age.

When I'll be older I won't care if I will lose my hair again, I understand its easier to accept it when you start being old (50-60 etc) but I am in my 20s, I do not want to look older than my age and I do not want to be made fun of because of baldness.

And the money I had available (its hard to save money when you're a full time student) were not enough for many doctors in Europe/USA/Canada and even Turkey, but Dr. Maral was affordable for me.

And not only his FUE was affordable for my pockets, but it ended up being a really great result and honestly guys I am sorry if I sound too... happy that might almost look unreal, but the years I've spent locking myself at home afraid to go out because of my baldness... yeah, the joy today cannot even be explained in words. :)

hi hesediel, i see your topic..

i am italian boy like you, i would like to know some information about the clinic..i dont know why i can't send you a private message.

How can i contact you?

hey ciao caro, aggiungimi su skype (contatto: warcaesar) oppure ti lascio il mio numero se preferisci parlare a voce

if you want to help a one of your italian buddies you can PM him private this is a open forum

He could not figure out how to send or read PM, we're communicating on Skype now.

I really don't see whats the big fuss about.

I can't believe how balding makes some people so uptight! Relax bro, it's just two happy guys trying to connect, communicate and joke around. Not everyone can send PMs initially due to spam issues.

And Hesediel! Congratz with your new hair and patience man! I have read every single message in this topic. Dealing with trolls and language cops must have been tough. You don't want unnecessary stress in your life no more ! You need to keep rest of you hair healthy :)

i have done my Fue with Maral last year..i would say over all results are ok as for sure i was promised for 4000 plus grafts..and now i relaise after spending only 5 hours on my head how on earth someone can pinch 4000 plus grafts...and the technicians at Maral are good but what i realise soon Maral leaves his office for Home the technicians tends to wrap things quickly as they are just been paid on hourly system by Maral but yet again for 1400 euros no one should expect quality services and results..

Maral leaves his office for Home the technicians tends to wrap things quickly as they are just been paid on hourly system by Maral but yet again for 1400 euros no one should expect quality services and results..

Interesting, if they are paid hourly, why do they not stay longer?

So Dr. Maral is not even on the premises while his technicians complete hair restoration surgeries!?!?

First we learn that Dr. Maral "supervises" all aspects of the FUE surgery, which his technicians perform from start to finish. Now we learn that the good doctor heads home for dinner while his (hourly rate) technicians are still operating on patients. Some supervision! And, apparently, the doctor's parting words to the techs as he heads out the door are "finish up quick," so he won't have to pay them for additional hours of work. The shady practices of this clinic become more and more alarming.

It's very funny to watch KO and Popdaddy to jump at every opportunity against some doctors. Anyone reading this forum should be super careful about forum members who spend their whole time here as if this was kind of their full time job...

I really started to believe that almost %90 of this forum members are some kind of marketing or sales people working for some doctors or products. This place is getting really shitty thanks to these kind of people..

Watch this to have some fun :)

Funniest Hair Transplant Commercial