My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

Hello there,

I've been reading this thread and first I wld like to thank you for sharing your experience. Ive been reading many forums about hairloss and discovered recently Dr Maral. I have to say that what I'm looking for is a good Quality/price combination. I wanted to send you Hesediel a private msg but I couldn't (probably because I just joined the forum and I have to be more active to do it?)

Anyways, I wanted to ask you how to get in touch with the doctor to expose him my case and eventually fix an appointment? How did you proceed to do so? (Tried to find his website but apparently it is down?) I would be thankful if u could provide me a link or a contact.

Thank you very much and I wish you a best progress! ;)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also very satisfied with everything and recommend him warmly. I just checked and the English and German site is really down (strangely), but you can find the contacts, including email address, on the front page if you just google "Maral Klinik."

Thank you for everyone sharing their stories. I'm on the verge of deciding a HT clinic in Turkey since I live here for the time being. I have had 3 online consultations from Dr. Koray Erdogan, Maral Klinik and Dr. Hakan Doganay of Antalya.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all the job extraction ,incision and implantation in Maral Clinic done by assistants not the doctor himself. Is it ok to be done like that?

In other two clinics supposedly doctors involved in all aspects of the operation and assistants just do the assisting.

By the way Dr. Erdogan quoted 2.5 €/graft, Dr. Hakan 2 €/graft and Maral only €1.380 fixed price for around 2.500-3.000 grafts. Maral price is insanely low compared to others.

UPDATE:

I have noticed a couple of very short hair poking out from the scalp which havent grew in weeks.

So today I took a twizzer and i pulled them out. They made absolutely no resistence and the end was hook-shaped, with no bulb or anything.

Are these dead grafts? Or just dead hair?

Its not many of them (i counted 7) but now I'm worried. (probably overreacting)

Hesediel, are you considering going back for another HT?

So far, I am satisfied with my 3000 graft FUE from Maral Klinik, i'm at 3 months. Even though it's too early to talk like this, I know for a fact that I want a 2nd, smaller HT to further lower the hairline just a tiny bit if Dr Maral allows it.

I have attached photos of how my hair looks right now.

How does it look so far? It'll look better in the 8th-9th month I know, but I can pretty much get a glimpse of the final result, and I am sure I will go back for a 2nd and final HT in Maral Klinik, for that hair line. I let my hair grow until a few days ago, and definitely the hair that's grown out in the front helps me cover my forehead which is good news.

IMG-20140708-06751.jpg.7b301c737c32454640ca97e06ae7f1de.jpg

IMG-20140708-06750.jpg.4640573c1c5e06e19bdef328115c5221.jpg

IMG-20140708-06752.jpg.93eaadd51ae6d48f8d39051e3698aaf7.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hesediel, are you considering going back for another HT?

So far, I am satisfied with my 3000 graft FUE from Maral Klinik, i'm at 3 months. Even though it's too early to talk like this, I know for a fact that I want a 2nd, smaller HT to further lower the hairline just a tiny bit if Dr Maral allows it.

I have attached photos of how my hair looks right now.

How does it look so far? It'll look better in the 8th-9th month I know, but I can pretty much get a glimpse of the final result, and I am sure I will go back for a 2nd and final HT in Maral Klinik, for that hair line. I let my hair grow until a few days ago, and definitely the hair that's grown out in the front helps me cover my forehead which is good news.

Hi Jimmy and sorry for my late reply, yeah I will consider Dr. Maral for a 2nd HT in case my density won't be satisfying but so far its been great.

Lowering the hairline is a good idea but it also depends how's your face shape, I think I would look kinda weird with a very low hairline. Maybe because I've always had a wide forehead and a high hairline? I don't know

How's your growth going on?

Hey everyone, thanks Fred for updating this thread since I actually forgot to do it. Its been a busy period between my job and my university classes.

So, I'm at month 8 and so far its been GREAT.

The hair keep growing, thicking, I don't know if I could be happier.

I think I'm at 70-80% of the final result so I was actually thinking to wait til month 9-10 before posting pictures.

I went to a new hairdresser/barber last thursday since I had to cut them for a friend's wedding ceremony and the hairdresser didn't ask about my hair until when, after the cut, I told him it was transplanted hair. His face was priceless. I can't believe people can't tell the difference.

My donor area is in great shape, no itching and nothing noticeable. The receiving area sometimes is a bit itchy but also I have to admit I touch it a lot and sometimes also with dirty hands, I scratch it, etc etc which may lead to this itching I get sometimes.

Hair are around 4cm long now and the thickness is improving week after week.

Somehow the right side is a little bit thicker than the left side, its also true my right side had less hair loss compared to the left side. So that's interesting.

Also, it's fall season and I've been losing some hair (see them in the sink, or find them on the pillow in the morning) but no more than... 20-30 per day. Sure I notice them but it makes sense since in fall we all have the seasonal effluvim.

So yeah, I'm happy and I think that's all that matters.

I love my new hair, I love not having to worry about them anymore, I love feeling normal once again when I hang out with my 20-25yo friends and none of them has suffered any balding. I feel comfortable with myself and there's no price I wouldnt have paid for that.

I will take more pics and update the thread again after 9 months so we can compare the pre-HT pics and the 9th month pics for a very effective comparison.

Also, I've noticed there's still a huge shitstorm about Dr. Maral. Bah, whatever.

Honestly I couldn't be happier.

Take care everyone and remember if you have any question feel free to message me in private, I can give you my skype name and we can also videochat or something, no problem!

Hey Tyro thanks for your reply.

To anyone concerning Dr. Maral, this week end I'll be available on Skype to answer all your questions and if you even want to webcam chat you will be able to see with your own eyes the results.

Just let me know in private message and we can exchange the skype details.

As promised will be posting pictures very soon, once I hit month 9-10.

People in my daily life that know about my HT are complimenting me every day and those who don't would have never guessed.

Well, all this talking about hair made me take some pictures today.

Photos have been taken with bathroom light on directly on the top of the head and the window was open. Unfortunately weather has been quite horrid the past few days here in Northern Italy.

I am at MONTH 8, 3500 grafts

YfiRRoW.jpg

wTOiU8X.jpg

p4OQPVK.jpg

GkYop0D.jpg

PRE HT

January 2014, photo taken by Dr. Maral before the operation

s8q4SLD.jpg

Photo taken by me a couple of months before going to Dr. Maral

WoU3Ce5.jpg

Like I have said, I couldn't be happier.

This is only month 8, I am still waiting for the full density to show up but every day its improving and enhancing.

Impressive for 8 months, and this is just the beginning, you are fast grower though. Could you provide the view with the head tilted as shown in preop pictures.

I can not even imagine the result 5-6 months later. You are smart enough for that you did find the best FUE clinic in the universe frustrating endless efforts of KO and his thinking whelp.

my girlfriend is a professional graphic designer your first 2 photos are edited by an amateur graphic designer. You can see the leftover pixel field around the hairline and a bit higher. Busted Jack!

......that's black hairdye, Sherlock.

my girlfriend is a professional graphic designer your first 2 photos are edited by an amateur graphic designer. You can see the leftover pixel field around the hairline and a bit higher. Busted Jack!

As expected, brand new poster signed up 4 days ago, only 3 post and all toward bashing Dr Maral. :rolleyes:

Nice result for only 8 months! Wow indeed. Its going to look even better

At 12 months. Reckon you will then have your desired density.

Mines at approx 8.5 months and I couldn't be happier. I will post pics soon too.

Hey there John thanks for your reply!

I am aware I'll never get back the same hair density I had when I was 14-16years old, and I am perfectly fine with that.

Time changes our bodies, and testosterone affects the quality of our hair follicles.

I am very happy taht so far you're satisfied with your result!

Personal satisfation is the most important thing ever.

I did not buy a Maserati or a Ferrari, I bought a good car and for the price I payed I coulnd't be happier. If I wanted a Ferrari or a Maserati I would have gone to Wong or to the top world surgeons, paying 30-40-50 thousand dollars.

I payed 1700 Euro. I got hair on my head that I can style, comb, and that everyone is complimenting me day after day. I stopped feeling social anxiety worrying about my aspect and now when I hang out with my buddies I feel like my head is fine for a 25 years old guy.

But this is the internet and jealous people are right behind every corner. I sleep so well at night with my new hair that I have no words to describe how happy I am.

Just a reminder to everyone: contact me in private to have my Skype name and we can webcam or videochat and talk about how great my result has been so far.

Here's my private message to mister charlieboy, I decided to make it public since I feel like I have absolutely nothing to hide and the more I can share about my wonderful experience with Dr. Maral, the more I can help people out there seeking for a good quality and good priced FUE.

TLVWLCY.png

Also, moderators and Forum Managers are already getting informed about the constant trolling and bashing.

[Edit] Notice my professional graphic skills there on that screenshot edit. Windows Paint ftw!

Here's my private message to mister charlieboy, I decided to make it public since I feel like I have absolutely nothing to hide and the more I can share about my wonderful experience with Dr. Maral, the more I can help people out there seeking for a good quality and good priced FUE.

TLVWLCY.png

Also, moderators and Forum Managers are already getting informed about the constant trolling and bashing.

I seriously doubt you will see this troll on skype. There are new accounts from the people or group of people that just come on here to bash one doctor. I don't understand why the mods don't pick up on this and band these accounts.