My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

Hello, my opinion is this

Your hairline doesn't look hight or low but poorly designed. Can't you see the straight unnatural line?

I am sorry to say but your Dr. Maral is scoring very bad when it comes to hairline design. I am very interested to see your honest 12 months review about your progress. I can guarantee that you will not talk so high anymore about Dr. Maral as you do now.

I have been checking all the patients for Dr. Maral and my conclusion is the guy is just not good. He is cheap but not professional.

I think you should take a notch or two before defending or promoting Dr. Maral as at the end you are trying to help people here and not to stimulate them towards a false direction.

But the donor area looks cool.

Do a search for Hairline Design and you will see the correct design for your head.

The Importance of Hairline Design in Hair Loss Treatment - HRBR, Ireland

Hairline Design | Hairline Design Positioning | Hairline Shape | Lam Institute for Hair Restoration

Biltmore Surgical Medical Hair Replacement - Great Hairline Design

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, today is 5 weeks post op.

The hair on the back are getting longer, so I'm thinking to trim them by myself.

I would be using a razor like this

rasoio-elettrico-prof-per-animali.jpg

Is there any risk for the donor area? Is it dangerous to do it or too early?

Can I also trim the recipient area? Of course paying attention to not touch the scalp

At 5 weeks, there should be no risk in trimming. I think my first visit to the barber was 5 weeks post op.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hello, my opinion is this

Your hairline doesn't look hight or low but poorly designed. Can't you see the straight unnatural line?

I am sorry to say but your Dr. Maral is scoring very bad when it comes to hairline design. I am very interested to see your honest 12 months review about your progress. I can guarantee that you will not talk so high anymore about Dr. Maral as you do now.

I have been checking all the patients for Dr. Maral and my conclusion is the guy is just not good. He is cheap but not professional.

I think you should take a notch or two before defending or promoting Dr. Maral as at the end you are trying to help people here and not to stimulate them towards a false direction.

But the donor area looks cool.

Do a search for Hairline Design and you will see the correct design for your head.

The Importance of Hairline Design in Hair Loss Treatment - HRBR, Ireland

Hairline Design | Hairline Design Positioning | Hairline Shape | Lam Institute for Hair Restoration

Biltmore Surgical Medical Hair Replacement - Great Hairline Design

Dude we get it, you don't like the doctor. However, instead of attacking the doctor in this thread and making the OP feel bad about his hair, why don't you start your own topic about your views on Dr Maral. Constructive criticism is fine, but have you heard of the saying: "If You Have Nothing Nice To Say To Someone, Don’t Say Anything At All"?

Hey guys, today is 5 weeks post op.

The hair on the back are getting longer, so I'm thinking to trim them by myself.

I would be using a razor like this

rasoio-elettrico-prof-per-animali.jpg

Is there any risk for the donor area? Is it dangerous to do it or too early?

Can I also trim the recipient area? Of course paying attention to not touch the scalp

I'd say it's good as long as it has the plastic addition on and you don't press it against your scalp.

But why does the link say "rasoio elettrico per animali"?? :)

I'd say it's good as long as it has the plastic addition on and you don't press it against your scalp.

But why does the link say "rasoio elettrico per animali"?? :)

LOL does it really say that?

I was looking on google for a pic of a similar razor but they all had the visible brand on the handling, and I wasnt sure if we're allowed to post brand stuff on the forum pages so the only one I've found without the brand name on it... was a shaver for animal fur, hahahha!

Anyway I haven't trimmed yet, I'm getting some pimples on both the donor area and the recipient area (nothing serious), seems to be a common consequence after a FUE HT so I'll just wait til they'll be gone.

They won't be gone in awhile, so maybe try to find a "good zit day" (gee does this sound weird or what) and most importantly, be as gentle as you can. The trimmer must be sharp so that your grafts don't get pulled.

Send us a picture with the new hairdo :D

Yeah, I'm 16 days FUE post-op and wanting to buzz. I'm thinking that a 2 guard on the clippers should be ok. I originally wanted to wait 3 weeks post-op, but it's driving me crazy now. Pre-op I was buzzing without a guard once a week. The lowest I would go now is a 1 guard, but I figure I might as well play it safe and do a 2 guard for the first pass.

16 days? No, it might be too early. Give it a month. I had my first buzz 6 weeks post-op I think. Not that I think it would do a great damage (I don't know) but just to be on the safe side.

Interesting. I had never heard to wait that long before, but I might wait a bit more.

Sorry for late reply guys.. I'm a college student and as you know spring means only one thing for us.. EXAMS!

Anyway, I'm 7 weeks post operation and right now I'm going through a nasty pimples period.

My recipient area has been having pimples all over it since... hmm.. i'd say 10-14 days. Most of the times I can pop them but after that there's a bit of bleeding and the area is a bit sore for a couple of days, so I don't know if its really worth popping them or if I should just wait their natural healing process.

My scalp on the whole head (sides included, which have not been touched by either harvesting or transplantation) has been dry and flaky, so I wonder if I should start using a moisturizing/hydratating/lenitive/idontevenknow gel to avoid this. I wonder if it might be also caused by spring/stress/hormones/foods habits.

Beside this, my growing continues and Im still extremely satisfied with my result.

its not a sprint, its a marathon!

So here's a pic 7 weeks post op

All the hair have shed and they're slowly growing back. Some are thinner, some are thicker, some are shorter and some are already 1 cm long

When going outside I'm still wearing a hat because the recipient area is still red

R5jtOux.jpg?1

Edit: I also have to say... and its my fault, I'm touching the area a lot. Its a bad habit, I know, I'm working on it. I should probably stop because even if clean hands will always carry bacteria and dust on them and, when popping the zits, it creates a micro wound on the scalp, which might bet infected. So yeah I'll try to touch my head as less than possible.

Using Seba Med shampoo daily and Bepanthol cream lotion when scalp is very dry and flaky.

Due to the insane amount of trolling I've recently stumbled upon in Dr. Maral's threads, I have decided to leave this forum and not update this thread about my progress anymore.

I've been personally attacked, even in private message, over and over by the same forum member with fake profiles, accusing me to be payed by Dr. Maral to promote him on this forum with my thread.

I've been molested at the point I had to block 7 different sockpuppets profiles of people that continued sending me dozens of PMs every week saying how bad Maral is and how poor my result is gonna be.

My intention was to share my operation and my results in the upcoming months so that anyone could see, decide and judge by themselves.

I'm only a 24 years old guy who had a great medical experience for a competitive price and who just wanted to get a simple, cheap, small HT to cover an unesthetic defect on my head that has been preventing me from living a regular social life as everyone at my age does.

If these users want to keep shoveling shit on a cheap surgeon thats simply doing his job, go ahead.

I'm not here to get insulted, accused of being payed, trolled, molested or to keep hearing how my result is going to be absolutely shitty and how I've wasted my 1700 Euro.

Therefore, I'm leaving. Time will tell.

Moderators, feel free to lock this thread.

Have a good one.

Best way to stop the haters is show them your results.

Just block messages from unpleasent people..

Shame to miss out on a good forum..

BTW - is there really meant to be a 'pimpley spotty' phase?

Surely should all be healed up on top by then..

Hesediel, no! Don't pay attention to hate messages, don't even waste your time reading them! Instead, please keep sharing your experiences.

Instead of popping the zits get some disinfectant (alcohol, peroxide etc.) and apply a small amount when they appear. That way they'll dry up faster and bacteria will not spread. The same applies to touching, if you happen to pop them with your nails (it happens to all of us) clean them afterwards so they heal faster and cleaner.

As for the flaky skin, I've been using pyrithione zinc-based shampoo (Head&Shoulders and such) and it fixed me wonderfully. But it all depends on your skin type, that's a good question for a dermatologist.

Hang on there! The first 3-4 months are tough, but you'll be surprised at what happens afterwards :)

Best way to stop the haters is show them your results.

Just block messages from unpleasent people..

Shame to miss out on a good forum..

BTW - is there really meant to be a 'pimpley spotty' phase?

Surely should all be healed up on top by then..

I don't think there should be any "haters" here to begin with. I could be wrong, but I didn't get the impression that this site was supposed to be hostile, I thought it was for support, encouragement and learning. Not having the feeling like you are entering an MMA(mixed martial arts) ring and have to duke it out with other members because they are bashing your results before it's even done.

It's been a very hostile environment for Hesediel and can clearly see where he is coming from. I don't blame him for leaving.

thank you for updating excited to see your scalp after 1 year

MODERATORS Is it possible top stop that Roimirka / llvlludassar (obviously the same person) posting his shit on EVERY Maral's patient ?

This Roimirka account was created at the same time llvlludassar stopped posting his shit on his thread and was blocked, and all of the 20 first messages by Roimeirka were posted to discredit Maral's clinic and Maral's patients. It's enough... This is a forum to help each other; not for one poor guy to settle up with a surgeon.

My recipient area has been having pimples all over it since... hmm.. i'd say 10-14 days. Most of the times I can pop them but after that there's a bit of bleeding and the area is a bit sore for a couple of days, so I don't know if its really worth popping them or if I should just wait their natural healing process.

My scalp on the whole head (sides included, which have not been touched by either harvesting or transplantation) has been dry and flaky, so I wonder if I should start using a moisturizing/hydratating/lenitive/idontevenknow gel to avoid this. I wonder if it might be also caused by spring/stress/hormones/foods habits.

Edit: I also have to say... and its my fault, I'm touching the area a lot. Its a bad habit, I know, I'm working on it. I should probably stop because even if clean hands will always carry bacteria and dust on them and, when popping the zits, it creates a micro wound on the scalp, which might bet infected. So yeah I'll try to touch my head as less than possible.

Dear Hesediel

First I want to tell you PLEASE DON'T LEAVE and DON'T STOP YOUR THREAD ! That's what this asshole is waiting for. You can't stop this because of ONE poor guy. Ignore him, and go on. By the way I'm waiting for moderators to ban this llvlludassar / Roimirka. Check his I.P. please ! We have to show how good our results will be, that will be the best answer.

Then now I really want to advise you to stop touching your head ! And DO NOT pop any spots, this is really not helping your graft to grow, nor your receiving area to get better. Though it's difficult, you have to leave this alone for 2 more months. I've been through the same process, believe me, if you keep cool and do your best not to touch spots or infect any area there, and care with good products, in 2 months you'll really be OK. I'm at D+4 months now, this has been turning out really great this last month, I'll do my updtae next week, that may help you to keep calm and confident... and to shut llvlludassar / Roimirka 's mouth, as my result is coming really good. Please go on here !!! Fredi

• 1 month later...
Any of you guys knows if Dr Maral does any body hair transplant?

For sure he does not advocate Beard, and cautious with other body hair. I guess other body hair woudl be for eybrows etc.

Im in on 3rd week MAY 2014 with Maral.

I had two worries as of to date.

1. Slits for insertions. My previous slits 18 years ago by Dr May were awful and required corrective surgery. 3-8 hair per graft. Awful. Hope the slits for insertions by Maral are a better improvement than Dr Frankenstein in my first ever procedure. I'm in the process of asking Dr Maral this question. Im hoping that if the slits are excellent they will not kill other healthy hair and be more accurate than punching the head with a punch which might kill healthy hairs next to the donor hairs.

2. I'm not 100% convinced with the straight lines of donor hairs front to back on many of his procedures, but he says this is due to blood flow and saves donor hairs from dying - hence the particular style of implanting. I hope they look natural when growing.

your comments would be valuable as I'm in the hot seat in 3-4 weeks :P

Edited by britboy

Due to the insane amount of trolling I've recently stumbled upon in Dr. Maral's threads, I have decided to leave this forum and not update this thread about my progress anymore.

I've been personally attacked, even in private message, over and over by the same forum member with fake profiles, accusing me to be payed by Dr. Maral to promote him on this forum with my thread.

I've been molested at the point I had to block 7 different sockpuppets profiles of people that continued sending me dozens of PMs every week saying how bad Maral is and how poor my result is gonna be.

My intention was to share my operation and my results in the upcoming months so that anyone could see, decide and judge by themselves.

I'm only a 24 years old guy who had a great medical experience for a competitive price and who just wanted to get a simple, cheap, small HT to cover an unesthetic defect on my head that has been preventing me from living a regular social life as everyone at my age does.

If these users want to keep shoveling shit on a cheap surgeon thats simply doing his job, go ahead.

I'm not here to get insulted, accused of being payed, trolled, molested or to keep hearing how my result is going to be absolutely shitty and how I've wasted my 1700 Euro.

Therefore, I'm leaving. Time will tell.

Moderators, feel free to lock this thread.

Have a good one.

Hi

Your contributions to this forum are invaluable. Would love to see more results and updates.

best wishes

:)

• 3 weeks later...

The amount of private messages I've got in the past weeks/month was... overwhelming. You're all so kind..

Thank you everyone for all your concern and for your wish to stay updated about my progress. I really didn't know that my operation was so important, it felt normal to me and this forum has proved to be a great source for progress info and photos.

Now that the forum trolls are gone, I think it would be selfish to not keep track of my progress with you all. If my experience can help anyone out there, then its worth it.

Long story short, I am 3 months and 15 days post operation.

Month 1 and 2 were basically a wait game between dry skin, pimples, and tiny hair poking out.

Now more and more hair are showing up, some are already thick, some are thinner and lighter color, some are even shorter. I noticed also some of them are double or triple, which means the graft are healthy and alive.

Soreness and red skin are slowly fading and I've been going outside without wearing a cap, you can't really tell. I guess from now on its all improvement.

Pics below

v8LX6W7.jpg

7JpgMoF.jpg

Close up

1eEyPGO.jpg

Will update again in a couple of weeks.