Europ clinic Wroclaw

oceanblue

I chaps i also went to Dr Saifi on the 5th December in Poland, really decent and friendly. Surgery went well i had 2000 grafts by strip method. It's a waiting game now for me to see what happens in a few months, i have uploaded a few pic's of just before and after. But would recommend Dr Saifi and i'm happy to answer any questions. It was a massive thing for me to do as i have wanted to do it for so long, and in all fairness i will prob have to go back next year for more work. Happy to share my experience if it helps anyone because being bald in your 20's sucks.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello ric26 just had a squint at your pics and they don't look to bad for 2000 grafts but would have been handy to see some donor scar pics,Heal well and the most important thing as far as i am concerned is that YOU are happy with the results.have a good day.

Thanks 1966kph, I will try and get some pictures up of the donor area, everyone who has seen it says it looks very neat. I will see in a few months if im happy with the results but it reality i will need a second hair transplant with Dr Saifi, and also i hope that my crown area responds well to the propecia that i have only just started taking after the transplant.

Hi RLC

I would like to see some close ups of the scar. As I mentioned before all the closures ive seen from patients of Dr Saifi have been excellent. Im always interested in seeing more though, as Im due for mine in just over 2 months.

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

Still undecided at the moment but I'll go with whatever the Docs says. I dont need a hell of a lot and I like to wear my hair quite short , so possibly FUE. But the cost is a lot more.

?6750 compared to ?3500 for 3000 grafts - Still cheap compared to other quotes ive had.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

• 3 weeks later...

Im off to dr saifi's clinic myself next month for 1500 fue or 2000 fut,I havnt yet decided what im having, i like to have my hair short at the back but im worried about scaring , will post some pics as soon as ive had surgery

Good luck , let me know how you get on as im booked on the 1st March

Cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

• 4 weeks later...

Givemehair

Thanks for the Private message. It would be good if you can post some pictures for all to see if you dont mind.

What did you go for in the end FUT or FUE ??

Ive heard many glowing reports for Dr Saifi although he is not recommeded on this site.

I'm confident ive made the right choice now, I was a bit concerned to start with. Since Ive started on here Ive now spoken to about 10 people who have visited the doc. All seem very good.

Good luck with everything and I hope all grows well

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 months later...

just returned from my 3rd and final procedure with Dr Saifi. As ever it was a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, and his team were as efficient as ever so thanks to you all.

This final session was to concentrate on the crown area and judging by the density of the grafts and based on my previous experience I should have a thick covering, just the horrible limbo period ahead, waiting for the shockloss and then the 6 to 12 months to see the full effect.

I will put some pics up on my profile in six months to show progress. I think I may then do a full library of photos from before my first treatment up to 12 months after my final, It may help anyone who is unsure of having a transplant. :)

Johnnyboy

Glad it all went well. Would be good to see your pics from this surgery.

All the best.

Total 5134 grafts.

not much happening at the moment as im 7 weeks post op. I was a bit concerned about the scar to start with, as it was still quite red either side of the scar line. The scar itself looks really thin, so im hoping it stays that way and doesnt stretch.

Its getting better as everyday passes now . Its amazing how much better it looks when the redness subsides.

Keep off the tequila and merlot !!!!

cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 months later...

checked out your 15 month pics p pirate

your hairline looks so thick now and dense . it has obviously thickened and matured since the last pics you updated

congrtats and hope you get same result on crown ;-)

Sfmg - any pics yet ?? As I understand Dr Saifi is back.

I'll post some new pics soon as Im starting to see things now, although its very slow. Its been a very slow 4 months !!!!!

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi buzz2, I just emailed dr saifi yesterday as I thought he wasn't back till the 5th, but he has been in contact today and is going to forward on the pics in the next few days so il post some as soon as..

Wish I was at the 4month mark,that seems to be round the time when the real growing starts to happen, just hang in there buzz and hopefully you'll start to see some great results..

Im sure I will but its just a boit worrying when you see others at 4 months with more growth. I guess we all grow and heal at different speeds.

Look forward to seeing your pics , Ill post some in a month from now.

Cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi,

You've just hit the growth stage of you HT and you should expect to have a better idea at 6 - 8 months of how procedure will turn out.

Cheers Rod

Cheers Rod

I think its just starting to happen now , tiny little fluffy hairs appearing. Its just such a long wait. When I compare myself to the pre-op state it does look much better already.

Hows yours coming along ? Didnt you go to Inida ? Didnt check your profile , going from Memory !!! Rania ??

Total 5134 grafts.

• 1 month later...

Well after many months of research I think I may have found the ideal company to go with by a complete coincidence. I met up with an old school friend via Facebook and we decided to go for coffee and a chat to catch up on the 20 missing years lol. She looked amazing and seemed to have aged in days rather than years. I asked her for her secret and she said that she had been to Poland for Cosmetic surgery. I was full of questions but just asked who and when. It was last year and she went with a company called Europe Surgery. I asked why she chose them and she said as they had a 24/7 helpline based in England and due to the clinic having an amazing reputation. She gave me there email address after we talked about me just wanting a new hairline. So yesterday I googled them and found out they also did hair surgery with Dr Marwan Saifi. I rang and spoke to man called David and he talked me through the whole process and asked me to forward photos of my hairline so that they could do an initial consultation over the phone with the surgeon in order not to waste my time. So where am I up to, well photos sent last evening after taking about a million and then deciding on the best ones. 10 minutes after I sent them at 8pm I got a call from Bridget who thanked me for sending them and explained that Dr Saifi would call me himself to go through the initial consultation and discuss travel arrangements, costings and answer any questions I had. So far this has been an excellent pain free service and I am going to speak to the surgeon in the next 48 hrs to go through everything. I would highly recommend contacting Bridget or David and in case you would like to her is there UK number 0208 1444254.

Will be back in a couple of days with an update and hopefully will have booked my surgery by then.

Hi

I'm glad you have had a good experience so far. I'm not too sure that the forum will want or allow promotional posting ( ie telephone numbers email addresses etc)

Having visted Dr Saifi myself, I can confirm that he is an excellent Hair Transplant surgeon. I cannot comment on the other areas of Cosmetic Surgery at the clinic though.

It would be good if you can keep us posted on your progress as the regular posters on this forum tend to get a bit suspicious of 1 time posters who rave about a clinic

before they have had any kind of results.

Anyway, good luck and I hope it all goes well and I look forward the the updates, pics etc

W

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi,

I note your comments and as a now second time poster find that some people will benefit from positive experiences. I find forums full of the same people and thought that I would do a journey rather than just posting results. I have been looking at this forum for a year and there are many people including some surgeons who post comments and give their details so I thought it was the norm.

Anyhow I will do my next post after contact with the surgeon and hopefully then it will be of greater benefit to people looking for a hair surgeon. I know I would have liked to see a journey posting and it would have helped me greatly but everyone is different.

Back soon