Hair Transplant

abhi2610

Hi freinds,

I am abhishek tiwari from Mumbai, INDIA.

I am going for treatment of Hair Transplantation from ADHI India, can anybody suggest me it will be worthy.....enough...

they have suggested me 3400 grafts, and cost will be @36 per grafts...,

but it really dosent matter with the cost, but the results...

Anyone have taken treatment from ADHI India, mumbai clinik...kindly let me know...

Thanks,

Abhishek

• 7 months later...

Am also looking for a HT at ADHI. However, despite repeated request, they dodge the sending of result photographs, which arouses a little suspicion.

If anybody has an idea or can guide wrt ADHI in Bangalore, it would be great

abhi if cost is no issue even if its issue here is the solution. First meet atleast 3 patients from that clinic live mean live and see their sclap in direct sunlight. Dont rush this can make your scalp worst. One wrong move you not only loose your precious graft but damage forlife bcz remmeber scar takes atleast minimum 1000 to 1500 to 1700 to 2000 graft for coverage later in life.lot of ht surgeon gives scars. one more thing if yield is poor you wll lose your precious graft from donor area that too from virgin scalp. browse this forum lot of good doctors on this forum from india turkey is very near and with same india budget and air tickets are also cheaper. dont rush i understand baldness is frustrating and paeople cant wait but waiting is worth then repenting in life later. get yourself on medication and first stabiize the hairloss and your pattern then go for it. HT is very good option if exercise with caution and full knowledge. remmebr hairline google what is hairline how can it change your cosmetic appearence forever. lok for surgoen with good good good and excellent hairlines. hairline is not cup of everyones tea. remmeber you have virgin scalp and donor grafts once gone never willcome back in donor area normal person has somewhere 5000to around 6000 to 7000also depending on densityof graft in donor area of scalp .please dont rush and if in india go to bhiwand their is a doctor i dont know his name and he is not recommended here i have ask my friend friends to ask thta doctor to come here on this network. You dont get done from him but just go and meet him and check his patients. Remmbr meet patients live and in direct sunlight.

• 1 month later...
abhi if cost is no issue even if its issue here is the solution. First meet atleast 3 patients from that clinic live mean live and see their sclap in direct sunlight. Dont rush this can make your scalp worst. One wrong move you not only loose your precious graft but damage forlife bcz remmeber scar takes atleast minimum 1000 to 1500 to 1700 to 2000 graft for coverage later in life.lot of ht surgeon gives scars. one more thing if yield is poor you wll lose your precious graft from donor area that too from virgin scalp. browse this forum lot of good doctors on this forum from india turkey is very near and with same india budget and air tickets are also cheaper. dont rush i understand baldness is frustrating and paeople cant wait but waiting is worth then repenting in life later. get yourself on medication and first stabiize the hairloss and your pattern then go for it. HT is very good option if exercise with caution and full knowledge. remmebr hairline google what is hairline how can it change your cosmetic appearence forever. lok for surgoen with good good good and excellent hairlines. hairline is not cup of everyones tea. remmeber you have virgin scalp and donor grafts once gone never willcome back in donor area normal person has somewhere 5000to around 6000 to 7000also depending on densityof graft in donor area of scalp .please dont rush and if in india go to bhiwand their is a doctor i dont know his name and he is not recommended here i have ask my friend friends to ask thta doctor to come here on this network. You dont get done from him but just go and meet him and check his patients. Remmbr meet patients live and in direct sunlight.

good advice. especially in india where its more expensive for their salaries.