depressed

Today the FDA screwed me over. I was planning on getting a hair transplant using money that i invested in a particular stock, and long story short it tanked. I lost my entire life savings. And now i dont have the money for my ht. Its really depressing. :(

I know how you feel. About 5 or 6 years ago I lost quite a few G on some stocks that 'took a bath' (to quote Bud Fox in Wall Street).

There's always a bank loan but don't over-stretch yourself in that regard.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

There are quite a few clinics that have patient financing. I don't quite remember many of the company names. I know that Carecredit is one of them. Don't give up and don't stop pursuing your happiness because of one setback. Sorry to hear about your loss.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I already have a lot of bills and really didnt want to take out a loan or another line of credit. I put everything into one stock and the FDA single handedly bankrupt me. I did my due diligence, its just really depressing that you do all your research and yet it all boils down to a decision by a govt agency that you trust will make the right and ethical decision. Now im stuck with a balding head and no way to fix it. Just needed to vent and get some sympathy.

I already have a lot of bills and really didnt want to take out a loan or another line of credit. I put everything into one stock and the FDA single handedly bankrupt me. I did my due diligence, its just really depressing that you do all your research and yet it all boils down to a decision by a govt agency that you trust will make the right and ethical decision. Now im stuck with a balding head and no way to fix it. Just needed to vent and get some sympathy.

I would not advocate you going into to debt if your financial situation is strained.

So sorry to hear about your loss.

One thing about the sun going down, there is always a sunrise that eventually follows...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY