Man in his early twenties, presented with a receding hair line, he desired to enhance his hairline and frontal area. He underwent a 1621 FU procedure. The after photos are taken at 7 months post hair transplant. He is very pleased with his rejuvenated appearance to his actual young age. We look forward to seeing him in follow up visits, as he still has some further maturation and improvement.

Patient came to us with his hair shaven. These photos show also show what his hair looked like the day of surgery and the results post surgery.

Please visit http://www.arochahairrestoration.com/en/photos/albums/v/102 for additional photos.

beforefrontface_zps506ff37d.jpgtopcrownrightafter_zpsce574e14.jpgleftsifebefore_zpsa53b973d.jpgaftersideprofile_zpscf67ca54.jpgDSC_5301_zpsb40113dc.jpgrightsideprofileafter_zps4e377d7a.jpg

beore2_zps08c1eb99.jpgtopcrownback_zps972cfd34.jpgscarsite3_zps5b90ff2a.jpgscarsiteafter_zps9ae90153.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Whist its impressive its quite hard to judge as the hairstyles before and after are just so different.

I agree with this, a little confusing

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

How about some pictures that actually show the recipient area? as the haircut he's sporting completely hides this in my eyes.

I would guess that the patient isn't willing to cut his hair to satisfy the desires of the clinic or the forum, I know I wouldn't be.

I would guess that the patient isn't willing to cut his hair to satisfy the desires of the clinic or the forum, I know I wouldn't be.

Simply brushing the hair back would suffice.

Thank you GreatJob! We certainly appreciate your comments!

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 2 weeks later...