when is the right time...

To go back to sleeping flat and on just 1,pillow, after surgery? Is it day 5 or 6 when we don't have to worry about loosing the grafts. I'm a side sleeper and did my temples so being extra careful.

Also what about laying facing down with forehead in the memory pillow?

Rogaine can start after the 5th day I assume after I wash my hair for the first time in the normal way duringba shower?

The for input

To go back to sleeping flat and on just 1,pillow, after surgery? Is it day 5 or 6 when we don't have to worry about loosing the grafts. I'm a side sleeper and did my temples so being extra careful.

Also what about laying facing down with forehead in the memory pillow?

Rogaine can start after the 5th day I assume after I wash my hair for the first time in the normal way duringba shower?

The for input

I stayed at a 30-45 degree angle until the swelling had gone (5 or 6 nights? I can't remember). Then for about 3 weeks I used 2 pillows to maintain a bit of an angle and also kept using the 'U' travel pillow, sleeping face up or on either side, never face down. The only reason for the travel pillow this was to keep pressure off the suture line but it also had the effect of minimising any contact with the side of my head.

After 7+ days there shouldn't be too much danger of disloging the grafts. A Dr Bernstein study said that after 10 days it was impossible.

Rogaine after 5 days is a bit early. Check with your doc but mine said 7 days although most seem to say 14.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

The, what has been the most productive of the supplements you take not including the norm (,prop and minox)?

Thx

Hard to tell but the Wellman Tricologic seems to increase growth rate. Not sure if it is available in the US though.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I stayed at a 30-45 degree angle until the swelling had gone (5 or 6 nights? I can't remember). Then for about 3 weeks I used 2 pillows to maintain a bit of an angle and also kept using the 'U' travel pillow, sleeping face up or on either side, never face down. The only reason for the travel pillow this was to keep pressure off the suture line but it also had the effect of minimising any contact with the side of my head.

This is similar to how I slept, except I probably slept a little more upright for about 3 weeks post-op - 2 pillows to prop me up at 30-40 degrees and the travel pillow to keep any pressure off my suture line.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018