Radha Hair clinic not responding to emails?

Hi, I sent a consultation to the clinic about 15 days ago and never received a reply. I also sent an enquiry on the site in case that was needed. I've sent a second email and will await a reply for a consultation.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Transhair,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty contacting Dr. Radha. I have also sent an email on your behalf providing the link to this discussion.

Please let me know if you receive a response.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi, I sent a consultation to the clinic about 15 days ago and never received a reply. I also sent an enquiry on the site in case that was needed. I've sent a second email and will await a reply for a consultation.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Exact same thing happened to me. Make sure you're using the gmail address (there are 2). I had to call to figure that out.

Guys,

Email is heavily unreliable due to spam filters, which in particular tend to filter and block free email accounts such as Yahoo, GMail, etc. In my opinion, if you are having trouble getting in touch with Dr. Radha via email, try calling the clinic.

In the meantime, Dave has reached out to Dr. Radha via email to notify her in the event they're over inundated and/or are having any email related issues.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Exact same thing happened to me. Make sure you're using the gmail address (there are 2). I had to call to figure that out.

There's a gmail adress? All I can find is the @hairclinicindia one...

Thanks to the other replies, ill try calling in a few days,..