• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 8 months later...

You have to compliment arekk he posted here consistently with updates despite the trauma and unneccesary emotional suffering he will have gone through .its a very poor result .the whole transection excuse is nonsense this was a pretty bald head there wasnt much hair to strt off with.im glad bisanga is honouring another ht.although it should be 2000 not 1000 grFts

I am not the patient rep for Arekk but do applaud his updates as you do.

He did say on his other thread that he was diagnosed with a skin condition and this is also known to attack hair follicles and has undergone treatment for this since discovery.

QUOTE:-

Photos 25 days after ht.

Biopsy have shown that I have lichen planopilaris, an uncommon inflammatory scalp disorder, it accelerates balding proces. I have to use topical corticosteroids.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178901-1000-grafts-fue-dr-bisanga-2015-march-3.html

We did 1,000 grafts and is a tester for more I would assume but really his own rep or the patient himself can probably comment as I am going only from what I see on his other thread also and would say a skin condition is a significant issue when it comes to hair health and growth.

The clinic of course have stood by him and he is seeing very good growth from the 1,000 then done in a second surgery and since having treatment for the skin condition that could have played a part in the first outcome.

Am happy to see the second op does seem to be coming in well and wish him continued growth and then he can review with his rep and the doctor for next stage. I believe they will meet with Dr.Bisanga on Saturday.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network