BHR Dr. Bisanga Brussels 3517 FUT

Arekk

Agreed, This yield isn't going to get any better, I believe whatever is through by month 8 is all there is After that it is just hair calibre maturing. Anything different is RARE.

Feel for the poster here. Its a very poor yield but not uncommon at all. I think with the vast increase in HT bookings we will see more and more poor results as regardless of the clinic there are way more poor results than ever make it online.

Clinics never really give a reason either you will notice for poor results, They are either clueless why or they know it is probably due to graft damage on their side and don't want to compromise their position.

My personal advice to to the patient is NO MORE Strip but stick all he can via FUE alone in midscalp first working backwards to crown.

And FUE in to scar, and try keep a short buzzed look with a framed face with decent hairline.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely GUTTED for Arekk and equally STUNNED that this is a Bisanga result. I've always dismissed the part the "X factor" played in poor results but, as a major fan of Bisanga's work, it seems I might have to change my view on it.

What makes it even harder to believe is the fact that this was a strip procedure so concerns over the transection that can affect FUE extractions simply don't apply here.

On the subject of the 1,000 FUE grafts Arekk's been offered by the clinic, if they're free, he should take 'em but I do have to ask what difference such a relatively small number of grafts is going to make on such a large area.

It happens with the very best and if a Dr says he has always had nothing but excellent results he or she is either lying or have done very few procedures.

Docs obviously do not know why it happens in certain cases otherwise it would be avoided.

For it to happen to you must be simply awful having gone through all that having all the emotions for next to no result.

Tragic.

I hope a miracle comes calling on you Arekk.

All have a nice day.

Clinics never really give a reason either you will notice for poor results, They are either clueless why or they know it is probably due to graft damage on their side and don't want to compromise their position.

graft damage? to 3000+ grafts that never took? not a chance! especially with a clinic that consistently produces world class results. its the patients biology and nothing else.

This year was hard for me, I was very patient, but now I don't have hope there will be significant change in the nearest months.

Dr Bisanga said, he will not leave me alone and I think everything will be okey. But I am afraid if there is something with my body biology..

I think, good idea is FUE in the scar because it will look better when hair on the sides and back of the head are shorter, especially when density on the top of the head is low.

But first like the Dr said, he will try to rapair the front and it will be at least 1000 grafts, so I will rely on him.

graft damage? to 3000+ grafts that never took? not a chance! especially with a clinic that consistently produces world class results. its the patients biology and nothing else.

Agree they are a top clinic. However all clinics

Have bad results and can have an off day with transection. It's not 3000 failed drinks also. Looks like around 1000 upwards took in hairline.

Generally speaking personally I don't buy patient X factor excuse for most sub par results.

Seen too many poor results which got good results on a 2nd pass. I do however think session size on certain people is a factor and maybe at play here.

However from speaking to a lot of people the consensus being one of the main causes of lack of yield is follicle damage at clinic end.

Generally speaking personally I don't buy patient X factor excuse for most sub par results.

Seen too many poor results which got good results on a 2nd pass. I do however think session size on certain people is a factor and maybe at play here.

However from speaking to a lot of people the consensus being one of the main causes of lack of yield is follicle damage at clinic end.

i agree,and the clinic i went to had the decency to admit it,it was graft mishandling that caused the low yield,and not my biology,but i must admit,i am seeing alot of new hairs 14 months after the operation.

nonsense! then how do u explain the THOUSANDS of happy patients from this clinic? or are u trying to say that this clinic damaged thousands of grafts that day? if u believe that I have a rusty old bridge I will sell you dirt cheap......:rolleyes:

unlike the marl clinic this doctor actually performs the HT's so ur theory hold no water.

MY concern is that if there is follicle damage by transection, we wouldn't see a total failure, we'd see surgeries of higher and lower yield....say one surgery is 90% yield, another is 80% yield, another 60% and so on....rather than 85%, 10%, 85%,85% etc.

Check out the 10 day photo. That amount of scabbing and crusting is more often seen with FUE, not FUT. FUT is typically much cleaner on placement with minor scabs. He has basically one big scab across his frontal 1/3. This patient could have bled a lot during the procedure causing grafts not to adhere, or perhaps the technician doing placement had trouble with grafts staying in place?

Like many others commenting, I can't explain how he had such poor results either. It just seems to me the 10-day FUT result does not look right compared to hundreds I have seen on this forum. I feel bad for him and wish him the best in getting a better result with the next try.

nonsense! then how do u explain the THOUSANDS of happy patients from this clinic? or are u trying to say that this clinic damaged thousands of grafts that day? if u believe that I have a rusty old bridge I will sell you dirt cheap......:rolleyes:

unlike the marl clinic this doctor actually performs the HT's so ur theory hold no water.

Well explain people with bad 1st transplants which get successful second procedures?

Having spoken to a lot of people in the industry about this my opinion is still swayed with them

Rather than yours so keep your bridge and get over it!! Lol

Dude,even the best chefs in the world will burn a steak once in awhile.

Check out the 10 day photo. That amount of scabbing and crusting is more often seen with FUE, not FUT. FUT is typically much cleaner on placement with minor scabs. He has basically one big scab across his frontal 1/3. This patient could have bled a lot during the procedure causing grafts not to adhere, or perhaps the technician doing placement had trouble with grafts staying in place?

Could you explain why? The implantation step is identical for FUT and FUE.

BUSA, did you call me here?

My opinion; this is very acceptable, modest, honest, expected result from FUT. Scrutinize the immediate postop pictures, What you see is what you get, There is nothing wrong here. Growing is as expected. He just needs more session(s) for more coverage.

The only problem the back part of transplanted area is very straight, unnatural. I mean, the steak is just well-done, but somebody may like it. And it will be fixed with the next session.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Could I ask, what determines low yield? Is it the amount of hair that is in the donor area? The thickness, or density of the normal area? What is thick, and what is thin (in terms of measurements)?

Also is dermatitis/folliculitis after the surgery a sign the HT went bad?

• 2 weeks later...
Was ur first surgery successful. How many grafts was first surgery and what would u say the yield was from the first surgery. Thx

First surgery was only 800 grafts 10 in the temples area, the density was not very good but I think (and now I hope) it was caused rather by the doctor skills. It was 9 years ago so I had more hair and generally effect was quite good.

Hair Restoration Websites

when I see you've updated im hoping when i enter your thread that it has all suddenly taken off for you but alas, it hasnt, while you do have a fringe it is rather see through and the midscalp region never took at all, feel for you mate, what is your plan for the future? How many more grafts have you available?