FUE by Dr Reddy - 3611 grafts, 7563 hair, Norwood 5

53 year old gentleman presented to us with advanced Norwood 5 pattern of hair loss. His hair loss was pretty stable and he requested his hair to the spread equally in the recipient area.

3611 grafts were transferred over 2 days yielding 7563 hair. Attached are his photos 3 years after.

He wishes to undergo a further procedure to achieve a bit more density in the crown.

picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6720picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6719picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6718picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6717picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6716picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6715picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6714picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6713picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6712picture.php?albumid=861&pictureid=6711

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

KR,

Were the images removed? I don't see anything attached.

EDIT: Just opened the link in a different browser and reviewed the images. Great work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...