HELP Plz! Three options in Turkey and I’m lost :S

Inspired

Hi everyone,

I’m a 32 male, started losing hair more than 10 years ago. I did two FUE operations with a 1000 grafts each. One was in middle east and it did cover the two front gulfs but it looked very artificial, then I did an operation here in UK where it was a complete failure! I paid 4000 GBP and I think less than 10% of the transplanted hair actually grew. The before and after picture looks identical unless you really look into few centimeters closely.

Now, I’m planning to do a proper one where it covers my whole head (I’ll be posting pics later on) and I want it to be the last. All the doctors I sent to told me that I need 3000 to 4000 grafts and I’m planning to do FUE.

Because I paid 4000 GBP last year I can’t now pay similar payment again, so budget is smaller now. I have done an extensive search and I have now three choices:

- Adam & Havva: 3500 grafts would cost 3500 USD

- Dr. Tugrul MARAL: 3000-4000 grafts cost 1800 Euro

- Este-Trip Dr. Irfan Aydin + Dr. Mohammed: 3500-4000 grafts cost 2500 Euro.

All the three prices are packages that includes hotels and transportations.

All these three have shown me amazing before and after pics. Dr MARAL has the lowest price by far and he did show me very good work, and I also saw good pics on this forum. However, the fact that he doesn’t do the work himself is worrying me a bit, because he could have good and average/bad technicians.. if I don’t know the name I might be unlucky and get my operation done by someone less qualified than the one did in these good pics.

I’m willing to pay any of these prices if the results are very likely to be good and natural. But I’m completely lost.. Can’t stop thinking and can’t really make my mind because all of them look good and I kind of lost trust after what happened with me in the last operation.

Please help.. any input is appreciated.. any experience with one of those doctors or stories you know about cases done by them.

Thanks in advance,

Inspired

WAIT

SAVE the money you need to do it the way you really want to (Because I paid 4000 GBP last year I can’t now pay similar payment again)

then

CHOOSE a clinic who does it the way you want (the fact that he doesn’t do the work himself is worrying me a bit)

this way no matter what the outcome you know you did your due diligence

agree, never do a HT procedure based on cost alone.

those don't look like any of the top recommended FUE surgeons, save your money and go to one of the docs that the FUE gurus on this forum recommend

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I've seen some good work by Dr. Maral shared here but I know nothing about his clinic beyond that. I'm unfamiliar with the other two physicians on you list.

I agree that you should not proceed bases solely on cost. You've got to certain that you're getting work that is on par with the best of the best. I would spend some more time researching these clincs and perhaps aks if you can contact former patients.

Have you contacted either of the two Turkish physicians we recommend?

Dr. Hakan Doganay

Dr. Hakan Doganay

Dr. Koray Erdogan

Dr. Hakan Doganay

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

The problem with Dr. Maral is you never know who will be doing your HT. It may even be a new technician with little experience. I haven't heard the names of the other two. From what I have seen, the best FUE surgeons in Turkey are: (1) Dr. Koray Erdogan (2) Dr. Hakan Doganay (3) Dr. Erkan Demirsoy.

Three of them are not good. Only trust these three doctors in Turkey (Dr. Hakan Doganay, Dr. Koray Erdogan & Dr. Keser). This is it! Otherwise you will regret it buddy. Trust me as my mother's side are from Turkey and most of my cousins are well aware of hair transplantation industry.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I'd go along with the others mate......you've been unlucky twice already it seems, so do yourself a BIG favour and save your cash to give to a truly proven surgeon! It could be the best decision you will ever make!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks a lot everyone for your comments..

The reason I thought I would go with him is the great results I've seen in this forum. Below are few examples:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172287-my-progress-dr-maral.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

Any many others..

I appreciate your advice.. I'll do a deeper search...

• 3 months later...

Hi

To be honest i would recommend the Maral Klinik - the experience i have just had 2 months ago with them was the best yet.

And this was my 4th HT ! each time i have had a different surgeon from other places. This work so far seems excellent.

There is quite a few people on here that have had good results from this Klinik.

Longevita i found out did not give me anywhere near the grafts they was supposed to and the work wasnt very refined.

Thank you for your response. Which surgeon conducted your operation at Longevita? You stated that you've been to Longevita twice, so if I understand you correctly Longevita did a fine job the first time, but not the second time?

What makes the Maral Klinik the best of your experiences so far?

Again thank you for your response, it really helps to have feedback from people who've already experienced it.

Hi

No i have only been to longevita once. The Ht surgeon i had is no longer with them. Maral klinik gave me the grafts they said they would.

So they aimed for 2000 and we ended up with 2800. I actually wanted some BHT (Chest) done but Dr Maral actually said i didnt need it - I would have been paying a lot more for this.

This is a Surgeon who isnt just after your money. The work is the most refined i have had done to date.

They took a lot longer than any of my Hts so far - so im guessing that this is the only time i have a true graft count.

My recovery was also pain free - as was the surgery apart from the first few numbing shots.

They paid more attention to me than my other 3 hts also. The whole experience was much better overall.

Dr Maral spent longer in planning the work and only proceeded when i was totally happy.

What about dr.Demirsoy? I think he has the best results for the price of 1 EUR per graft. I already have schedualed procedure for 5-th of May. I have seen some awesome results from him and I am very confident about my decision.

• 1 year later...
Really guys!

70 views and not a single reply :(

Sorry can't help you decide I am in the same boat as you January this year I had booked to have transplant with Dr doganay even bought airline tickets then got a bit of negative feedback about him so I canceled now I'm looking again the choi implanted pen method looked good but the price is steep ht clinic like zeiring look really good ie Jason gardener to name on he got a brilliant job but the price you need 20 grand so forget that one others in Turkey edrogen there 250 euros a graft still a lot of money it's very hard to come to a decision also the question about prp some say it's good it helps some say it doesn't help I think it does I've had it in the face before and it did make a difference I did email Dr moral to ask if he did pro but no response please let me know what you are going to do it might help me decide thanks and good luck