Dr Wong 4467 Grafts FUT 1 Year Result Photos and Videos

Here I present the first of a few results and videos of UK patients that have had transplants at Hasson & Wong. This first patient lives in my home town and is known to me personally so I was able to visit his home to provide a 1 year update on his 4467 graft surgery with Dr Wong.

The patient who is in his forties wished to get the hairstyle back that he used to wear through his twenties and thirties, whilst he realised that it was never going to be possible to return him to his twenties in terms of density he now feels that he has the hair that he had over 10 years ago and is able to style it into the quiff that he always wore before it got too thin to do so.

He also never realised just how little hair he had on his crown until he took photos for a consultation. The patient is very happy with his result and is very pleased he went through with his surgery as he was able to get the full coverage in one session with Dr Wong.

I have also included a video of myself combing through his donor area to show the minimal scar. You can see there is no noticeable change in direction of the hair because of the scar and the patient his wearing his hair around a grade 3 and there are no signs of a visible linear scar at this length.

Front.jpg

Front-tilt.jpg

Front-left.jpg

Front-right.jpg

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Top.jpg

Crown.jpg

Back.jpg

IMG_8699-W800.jpg

IMG_7284-W800.jpg

IMG_7293-W800.jpg

IMG_7292-W800.jpg

IMG_7289-W800.jpg

IMG_7287-W800.jpg

IMG_7296-W800.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson