best transplant surgeon in south florida

cmic

Hi,

I am new to this forum as well posting in general, so if I break any protocol please forgive me.

I am a 45 yo male who is a norwood 6. I have finally decided to take the plunge and have a hair transplant. I am beginning my research and the amount of information is massive. Any way I was hoping some members could point me in the direction of some talented hair transplant surgeons in south florida. I am looking for the best and I am willing to travel if need be but would prefer to stay home in South Florida.

Also I have heard DRS Hasson and Wong are great but they are in Vancouver and I was wondering if there is someone who is as good as they are in Fla.

cmic,

Welcome! Our community maintains a list of pre-screened quality hair transplant surgeons worldwide. For the physicians we recommend in Florida or anywhere you can consult our interactive map.

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here. - See more at: Hair Transplant Network - Find Hair Transplant Clinics and Doctors

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

You can also schedule free online consultations with any of the doctors we recommend..

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

Leave South Florida that is my best recommendation. There are some are truly horrible doctors in the tri county area which should not be surprising considering it is a mecca for cheap plastic surgery. There are a few good HT doctors in South Florida recommended on this site but they are second tier. If you want the true top HT doctors look at Hasson, Konoir, Shapiro and Rahal to name a few. Be prepared to travel.

I live in Missouri and had read about Dr Glenn Charles. I decided to give him a try since I heard some good things about him. Its been about 4 months since the HT and I'm very pleased with his work. Instead of going to his office I emailed him pictures of my hair and he gave me a consultation through email.