Fue with Dr Erdogan or Dr Doganay, Dr Bisanga or Dr Feriduni?

Recluse

I've made my mind up that I am to stay in Europe if ever I need a FUE transplant. I'm a NW 2.7/3 with what seems to be a good donor site. I need my temples and hairline to be precise. It's caused me the most anxiety.

I was considering Dr Rahal before, but after seeing Sean's result - not that it was bad but neither was it successful - and a few others who failed to update their status as well as some patients' complaints, I can safely say he is out of the question. His results have deteriorated in quality, IMO as a silent reader.

So, as for the European Docs, who would you choose and why?

Dr Hakan: He's had amazing yields with his manual punch and decent to very good hairlines. I've contacted his clinic and they sound nothing short of brillant professionals. I would most likely choose him foremost as 'filler' for density in the mid-scalp if ever I needed that. As of now I'd not hesitate to use him for my hairline either.

Dr Bisanga: From what I've read a truly sincere doctor who offers the soundest advice for a suitable(or unsuitable) candidate for HT. He has some of the most amazingly natural looking results; undetectable.

Dr Feriduni: I'd consider Dr Feriduni for my hairline and then some. I've seen some artisitc work and he seems to have dealt with some difficult cases and come out strong. He's the Rahal of old, but because he's bettered some of that Doc's results I think he has set his own trademark.

Dr Erdogan: Last but certainly not the least, Dr Erdogan has pulled of miraculous results. I only know him through his HD pics on this forum and not read much else. Those results, some of whose head shapes and hair loss patterns are similar to my own make me want to book a ticket ASAP. I have an honest doubt that he may be too aggressive wih his hairlines, but if I can only be gestured at to say he's contemplated long term hair loss, I'll be heading to Turkey.

I didn't mean for the long winded post, but if some can either correct or encourage these views, I'd be very grateful. These are the best in Europe for FUE after Lorenzo(who is outrageously expensive).

Regards

Recluse

Best of luck Recluse. You sound like a guy who is taking this as serious as people should and you sound pretty educated. Great shortlist!

By the way.......don't apologise for the long-winded post..........these are what make this site worth reading/resaearching. I'd have a lot of apologising to do! :)

If you look at my sig, you will have seen which doc I chose, so there is no need for me to comment further there. Have you had online consultations with each of the 4 clinics? This was my first move once I had my shortlist.

After you have got a feel for the grafts suggested......I would genuinely look into trying to book in-person consultations with the docs. This is without doubt the best way for 1.you to get a feel for a clinic and 2. to sense if the doc is confident in your case etc.

I know this bit can be tricky, but I did it and visited 4 docs in Belgium over a couple of days and it was genuinely the best thing I could possibly have done!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

its personal choice at the end of the day.

Google Dr erodogans FUE results and you will find a lot of results on another forum.

The other thing you need to consider is if you want to go with a doc that does manual fue or motorised.

good luck

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Johhnydrama:

Thanks for the reply Johnny. I hope I know what I'm doing because you only get one chance.

Oh, and I've seen your updates. Your hairlne and density is already enviable and to think you have many months of growth left...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous! Dr Bisanga is one doctor I'm yet to post an online consultation to and your result only helps my case.

I have only had the online consultation with Dr Feriduni and Dr Doganay thus far. The former doctor I contacted quite some time ago and Dr Dognay a month ago. I'm not pursuing surgery anytime soon as I need to stabilise my hair loss a bit(suffered a shedding recently). So these consultations are serving as a preliminary assessment of my needs and to choose what I deem to be the best and moderate approach for surgery.

Just one question, did you travel to Belgium from the UK or are you a local?

Thanks for the advice and best of luck with your growth.

splitting hairs:

Thank for your input.

I agree it's a personal choice, but I also think it should be an informed choice so that no one is left unhappy. Ultimately we are paying not only with money but risking our health and quality of life with these decisions, so I hope people can chime in to not only help me but those who would visit this site to carefuly consider who they choose. I believe the doctors mentioned are all competent and considerate enough to make the right choices for us.

As for Dr Erdogan, would you yourself recommend him for a HT?

Thanks

Recluse

I travelled from Ireland. I was lucky to manage an in-person consultation with 4 docs in one weekend mind! It was St. Patricks Day, and I saw 2 on Saturday and 2 on the bank holiday Monday so it worked out perfectly. There were a lot of planes, trains and automobiles seen that weekend but well and truly worth it.

You're going about it the right way though. I spent many months making up my shortlist, then a few months researching those more deeply. Then made my mind up after the in-person consultations. The longest wait I felt was the 5 months from confirming the HT to actually being in the chair! I had been on meds for over 3 years at that stage myself, so had an idea of my pattern of loss!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3