Dr Bhatti, Dr Path or Dr Doganay

FUE2014

Dr. Doganay with NO DOUBT. He is the best among the ones you mentioned. Dr. Bhatti comes second.

Both use motorized FUE devices, However Dr Bhatti is superior in Body Hair Transplant if you are considering it.

Dr. Path is only good for strip surgeries however Im not really thrilled with his results these days. I think other assistant doctors perform the surgeries.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

thanks for responding. I must say Dr Doganay results have been very impressive so far. Looks like you get great value with Bhatti but I am not yet convinced with his hairlines, they just don't look as soft and natural as the Dog's

thanks for responding. I must say Dr Doganay results have been very impressive so far. Looks like you get great value with Bhatti but I am not yet convinced with his hairlines, they just don't look as soft and natural as the Dog's

Since Dr.Bhatti is not recommended here officially (as of now) though every other day some or the other guys posts his experience here of how his experience has been, So since he is not officially recommended here, his clinic is not posting the successful results that his past patients have achieved and that maybe creates a doubt in people's mind here that his Results look like Hit & Miss. There is nothing to be convinced about his Hairlines. It is individual need and requirement that Dr.Bhatti caters to, some want curvy some a little straight. But no matter what a person discusses his hairlines expectations with Dr.Bhatti. He practises all the same principals, formulas, and is no second in terms of skill to any top doctor performing in Europe or North America. He has fair amount of his share of Reputed clients, Celebrities like some Actors from the Regional Punjabi Film Industry. In terms of Knowledge, skill, expertise I would not rate Dr.Bhatti any less then any of the leading HT Surgeons. His hairlines don't look convincing is a very relative term to be used, If you go on his website you will see quite a bit of his work there and none of the hairlines there look artificial or Pluggy. if it is anything with design that is a very individual thing, which I guess Dr.Bhatti is open to listen to and incorporate (Atleast My Experience)

FUE2014 my advice would be to send your photos to these Dr's and see what advice they give to you. Augustya is right in saying as Dr Bhatti is not yet recommended on this site, hence why he doesnt post his patients results.

Dr. Doganay is very good aswell and his results speak volumes for him.

I would go for FUE and not FUT.

Drs. Doganay, Bhatti, and Path, in that order from what I have seen.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm having a good experience with the customer service aspect of Dr. Bhatti. I met today with his North American Rep here in San Jose, California for coffee today and he answered my questions I had. I feel that based on past clients as well as his qualifications, that I am sold on Dr. Bhatti. I've done my due diligence for years and plan on taking the plunge in late April. I will be getting 4000-4500 grafts a have level 6 hair loss per Bhatti. I will document my experience through the entire process. I am 43 years old well educated Caucasian. Lets just say there is politics involved and is why he is not recommended on this sight. I believe word of mouth will trump recommendations hand down. Cheers