Has this board become more European focused?

I've noticed that most of the postings on this board now happen when we're sleeping in the US and most of the doctor talk centers around doctors in Europe. All the talk used to be Rahal (Rahal, Rahal, Rahal...), Feller, H&W, T&D, etc. and now most of the posts are about doctors in Belgium, Turkey and India.

I'm just curious, are most of the users sitting in Europe and not the US???

Does seem that way as well are more FUE orientated in every post, even if the OP doesn't mention it.

It will balance out in time as more FUE doctors become prominent and amazing SMP clinics emerge in the US.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

As FUE continues to broaden both in clinical terms as well as more doctors performing it, there will be more posting activity because of the increase in interest and results.

Also, there seems to be more European based doctors performing FUE and as a result, more recommendations to the doctors performing good FUE results.

There are many talented doctors performing fantastic FUE results in the US and Europe. Quite a change since only a decade ago FUE made its advent in the US.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Seems pretty obvious to me really. If FUE is becoming more of a focus point, it's natural that the doctors doing the great FUE will be the ones talked about.

I doubt there's suddenly an influx of Europeans on the forum to post when you're asleep.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I agree..Ive taken off about 6 months from the board and the ones who were regularly mentioned…Rahal, Feller, Rahal, Gabel, Rahal, Shipiro, did I mention Rahal…lol

Seem to have kinda taken a back seat..Its hard for me to imagine there being a better FUT surgeon than Dr Rahal…I really wish he would pick up his FUE as this seems to be the trend…at least in my humble opinion..

It seems to me the problem with FUE used to be megasessions, however it looks as if that has changed as well..

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

FUE has become a very viable method for hair restoration. Many people who were turned off of the invasive nature of strip and the potential consequences of it now have another method which can restore their hair with fewer drawbacks. FUE is not perfect and not for all patients of course, but I do believe it has far fewer drawbacks than strip and should be the FIRST avenue looked at if someone wants a hair transplant. For far too long we had people like Spex and Feller scaring people away from FUE claiming the yield was low and only suited for under 1,000 grafts simply to serve their own interests(promoting strip). Thankfully those fictitious claims have been debunked and put into the ground. It is all thanks to the surgeons who believed in the method and took the time and effort to perfect FUE, they will now reap the rewards.