Six-month mark passed on beautytravels24.com crownjob

Greetings all,

Hope you are all well and had a great Christmas with yours :)

On the 24th. of december, the six-month mark was finally passed. I had a 2750 graft crown job done through beautytravels24.com and even though crown jobs are reputed to be notoriously slow to grow, I figured it was time to get opinions by now. As follows:

The "start" picture far-left is taken in natural light with a 5 MP cell-cam. The "6 month_3_days" picture second-left was also taken in natural light, but with an 8 MP cell-cam.

More pictures are available in my gallery.

So, what do you think I can expect from what you can see so far? Picture 3 (8 MP natural light) is from the front at an angle over the top of the head and I believe I see quite a few little dark spots that appear to be hair that just hasn't pieced the surface yet. Overly optimistic maybe? Picture 4 is taken straight from above (8 MP natural light) and looks a little more bleak IMO.

Thx.

start.jpg.01f9643fa0603e4e3e2abb9f6d6088e8.jpg

Donor_6_months_3_days.png.c49612b7f614aa51780e5c4361ac3b79.png

top-front_cut-6_months_3_days.png.38161e923e6470bc56a9343406c5a940.png

6_months_3_days.jpg.2b86c229a6c6470e5facdb07a0956e84.jpg

Edited by follicleknight

• 1 month later...

Doesn't seem to be much to comment on champ, but keep us updated. I find crown jobs to be very interesting.

Are you going to grow you hair long or are you happy with it shaven?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Thx for the interest

I just passed the full-year mark three days ago. Took these picks today:

Still think it's pretty sparse for 2750 grafts.

The two pics on the right were taken more from above and the two on the left more from further down the back. 8 px camera was used.

Opinions?

photo(2).jpg.351a73f76a445c7cb4a28c66c323d1bb.jpg

photo(4).jpg.95100f20c19b7e8030a23ffb14b334a4.jpg

photo(1).jpg.8411d7cdacd07f5abbec6674603184b9.jpg

photo(3).jpg.4fa86c80eaabdfab9818736ff1f6d5b6.jpg

Edited by follicleknight

I just had the doctors review the posted pictures and they want me to come down for a correction involving re-positioning of still non-firing grafts and perhaps using Plasma Replacement Therapy to boost them into action and perhaps also transplant some more from the donor area to the problem area.

Does anybody know anything about what to expect result-wise from repositioning and using PRT?

Thx.

I also heard that crown jobs are by far the toughest to really get growing.

They say that, but I think a lot of doctors aren't particularly good with crown work, perhaps even most of them, because the only doctor that regularly gets great results with his crown results is Lorenzo....I literally can't think of another doc that comes closes to his crown work and if so, I would love to see one.

Hi, interesting to hear about your experience with BeautyTravel24 so far. I am considering doing my HT through them. Mine would also be mainly the crown area. Early stages before I decide yet so therefore still doing my research.

Would you mind giving me an update on your recovery.

Thanks