3000 grafts and hairline repair by Dr. Bhatti in India on January 7, 2014.

mrluissantos

Hi!

I met you last week at Dr Bhatti's clinic. I will be doing my full write up when I get back to London in a few days.

How do you apply the aloe vera water? To the planted and donor area? I am nervous about touching the planting area.

Do I put anything else on the donor area to help it heal faster?

Thanks

yes i remember you bro. All i i do is after i wash my hair with the shampoo, and then foam. Then after that apply the aloe vera water. Then on the donor area, i put aloe vera gel. Its my 10th day already so i think the planted grafts are safe to touch already. :)

Hi!

I met you last week at Dr Bhatti's clinic. I will be doing my full write up when I get back to London in a few days.

How do you apply the aloe vera water? To the planted and donor area? I am nervous about touching the planting area.

Do I put anything else on the donor area to help it heal faster?

Thanks

Thats the Most Tricky Part, you could try dripping the Aloe Water directly from the container over your transplanted area slowly which will run through your Transplanted area like a Lake or a River Flowing Through Stones, Pebbles in it. If you are afraid about touching it...No Seriously ! It worked for me :) Just drop the Aloe Vera gently over all the place. It will drip over your forehead also but you can wipe it off then.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good bro. Mine is looking thin at the moment, I'm not sure if its shedding..I'm about 25 days post op.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

• 2 months later...

Looking real good already ! at 3 months we are about the same time line ! I think you are going to have a great result

Scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Looking good, mrluissantos.

I have a few questions about your previous work. Did the grafts you have removed from your hairline look unnatural, or did you just not like how low they were placed? Where did Dr. Bhatti replant them and what did he say about the survivability of re-transplanted grafts? Will there be noticeable scarring where the grafts were removed?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Thanks guys. About the scar on my back, i havent seen it yet hehe will try to take a picture of it maybe on my 5th month.

@since I just really dont like the unnatural shape and the lownest of my hairline before thats why i asked Dr. Bhatti to reshape it and make it more natural and more matured hairline. This time the scars from which the graft is removed are not totally visible and will get better in time. He placed it on my mid scalp. All beard hairs was placed on my strip scar. :) hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Hi guys sorry for the late update. Im almost 5 months and im having a positive results about my operation from the Superman doctor Bhatti. Im happy that he gave me a slot for my operation last january 2014 :):D and also to Dr. Nasir Hariri again for helping me throughout.

I will update my thread tomorrow and will be posting pictures too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update! I also considering the same procedure. Do you have any pictures of the FUE scar? And pictures of where the beard grafts were removed? Any scars there? I'm glad you're happy. Dr. Bhatti is a godsend for those of that don't have a lot of money but want quality results.

Very nice , looking real good, thanks for the update

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 3 weeks later...

mrluissantos

I am living in the philippines currently and noticed that you said you were very disappointed with your past treatment, would it be okay if you potentially PM'd me as to whom? (so it is not made public if that is why you may have not mentioned it.

Looking at some local FUE options in Visayas or potentially Mindanao - as this is closer to my residences.

Even if you may be willing to exchange PM or sms, etc - it would be nice.

Your story was very inspiring, however India may be out of the question

Luis Pare, Great thread buddy. OMG what a huge scar you got! I wish grafts will grow well so I can shave your head to any length and feel flexible.By July most of your scalp hairs will be out and by September most of your beard hair will grow especially the ones in the scar. Keep us updated especially with your scar photos and regards to Philippines :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]