A question for high NW cases

Alright, you did your surgery, the hair grew in, you learned how to apply concealers and suddenly you went from "horseshoe NW7" to "not-bald-anymore." Your friends and family are supportive. You look in the mirror and you are very happy. And then you realize you'll need to meet old professional acquaintances, distant relatives or high school friends (who saw your Facebook pictures) and to appear in front of them with your newly acquired hair. What do you do?

I chose this time of my life to do HT because I was moving from one phase to another, leaving from the place I was living and I figured out the new people I meet will not know me without hair. I never thought through the old Facebook images and generally my bald life ( :) ) and how drastic the change will be :eek:

Advise, please :confused:

Alright, you did your surgery, the hair grew in, you learned how to apply concealers and suddenly you went from "horseshoe NW7" to "not-bald-anymore." Your friends and family are supportive. You look in the mirror and you are very happy. And then you realize you'll need to meet old professional acquaintances, distant relatives or high school friends (who saw your Facebook pictures) and to appear in front of them with your newly acquired hair. What do you do?

I chose this time of my life to do HT because I was moving from one phase to another, leaving from the place I was living and I figured out the new people I meet will not know me without hair. I never thought through the old Facebook images and generally my bald life ( :) ) and how drastic the change will be :eek:

Advise, please :confused:

these are my thoughts exactly, my close cousin who has since day 1 has been keeping a keen eye on my hairloss, (often with harsh jokes) he now is seeing a clear difference between the old me and the new me and is commenting on Facebook pictures, what to do?? (its all in fun between my cousin and myself) however I just feel a little embarrassed to admit my change, but I feel it is a new phase of my life...

advise please??

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Check out this write up I did some time ago.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166934-varying-reactions-good-hair-transplants.html

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452