facelift in Belgium

Is it just me or does Belgium seem to have loads of really good doctors?

There are tons of Belgium HT docs on this forum, What is it with BElgium? It's a small country, why are the doctors so well-known?

I've been looking for a good place to get a facelift and I found two docs there called Dr Van den Berge and Dr Vermeulen. They work at the clinic which invented the MACS facelift. How come the Belgians get so good that they invent this stuff?

Anyway, anyone know more about the MACS facelift? Anyone been to see these docs?

I know, Belgium arguably has the most skilled doctors in all of Europe. It's commonly referred to as the capital of Europe. Maybe the Belgian economy along with its geographical location are the main reasons that it is so affluent. I enjoy working in Belgium for many reasons.

I have heard of the MACS facelift but I couldn't tell you if it would be your best option. I can't say that I have seen many depictions of post-op healing with this method. Why not schedule a consultation with these two doctors? Maybe you could even talk to a few of their patients as well. I would be inclined to do some in-depth research before booking a consultation so that you can have some knowledge and understanding of this particular method. I am sure that you would like to have many questions answered while you discuss this option in consultation.

Surgery is never one hundred percent scar free and I am sure that there are other possible side effects to consider. I know that many facelift procedures can cause unwanted effects to the orientation of the frontal hairline. I am definitely interested in knowing about your future findings. Best wishes.

Gio

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 months later...