Fue transplant denied to sane hiv in istanbul

jonlove

Hey guys, same problem here. the doctors mentioned above are more expensive then other clinics which don't accept hiv patients. any one here did the surgery and can suggest? regards.

Hi. I had had the sirugy with Aldo and his team of dictors and nurses, like Andressa. It was last week in Istambul, it has been only a little bit more expensive then the average but the way the deal with me was very good and professional. I am very happy also and now I am recovering, if you have the same problem confact with Aldo Hair transplant in the telephone has indicated Andressa. It's worth to do so.

• Like 1

Hello Adrian.... How are you doing? I Just got home now from Istanbul... very nice person, no prejudice at all... his name is Aldo, number: +90 506 131 55 45, my name is Andressa, if you have any question we can talk. Take care

Thanks for the information Andressa, does Aldo has a website and last name ?

• 2 months later...
Hi. I had had the sirugy with Aldo and his team of dictors and nurses, like Andressa. It was last week in Istambul, it has been only a little bit more expensive then the average but the way the deal with me was very good and professional. I am very happy also and now I am recovering, if you have the same problem confact with Aldo Hair transplant in the telephone has indicated Andressa. It's worth to do so.

Hello, where do you have dr. Aldo website? Thank you very much. Peter

Hello, where do you have dr. Aldo website? Thank you very much. Peter ..pvychodil@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Have you read about Getfue?It was not clear ti me if they accept HIV patients ...and What about Aldo? I,d like more information about him.(surname,email...)

Hello ,I would like to know more about Aldo, I Heard good things about Getfue could ,but I am depressed how bad my last hair transplant went that I am not able to do anything about it .

Hello ,I would like to know more about Aldo, I Heard good things about Getfue could ,but I am depressed how bad my last hair transplant went that I am not able to do anything about it .

Maybe Aldo Could be a good choice but It,s necesary more information about him....and where It was your last HT?

I live in Spain....Here it,s very expensive and you get less hair desnsity.

I have good impression about Getfue bit I,d like to meet someone Who has got HT there

• Like 1

Maybe Aldo Could be a good choice but It,s necesary more information about him....and where It was your last HT?

I live in Spain....Here it,s very expensive and you get less hair desnsity.

I have good impression about Getfue bit I,d like to meet someone Who has got HT there

Hello ,thanks so much for the information ,I live in USA ,but I traveled to Mexico (Tijuana ) to get my hair transplant since HT in the country are extremely expensive ,but the outcome was very bad .

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2017 at 9:02 PM, Petlove said:

Hello Adrian.... How are you doing? I Just got home now from Istanbul... very nice person, no prejudice at all... his name is Aldo, (contact information removed by moderator), my name is Andressa, if you have any question we can talk. Take care

Kind Regards

Edited by nyoiti

On 2/16/2017 at 9:02 PM, Petlove said:

Hello Adrian.... How are you doing? I Just got home now from Istanbul... very nice person, no prejudice at all... his name is Aldo, (contact information removed by moderator), my name is Andressa, if you have any question we can talk. Take care

:Dearest Andressa, a few months have passed and I have taken the phone number of Aldo from you, all right I found myself very well 5 stars. all my best for you

• 1 year later...

@Dallasdude80 said: 

Hello ,I would like to know more about Aldo, I Heard good things about Getfue could ,but I am depressed how bad my last hair transplant went that I am not able to do anything about it .90
Hi guys
About Aldo 
pls call or write +905061315545