PRP Dr Hakan Doganay

That's pretty cool if it works. What are your thoughts on this. If you feel if works, what is the efficacy of the improvement?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news. Thats what I love about the Turkish generosity. Top FUE surgeons these days always offer PRP along with the procedure. Some charge and some give it free like Dr. Doganay and Erdogan. Good job Dr. Hakan Doganay. Keep it up.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

PRP therapy offers promising alternative hair treatment which stops hair loss and helps the hair growth naturally

When PRP is combined with hair transplantation surgery the result can be seen earlier and healthfully,it is beneficial treatment.

In our clinic we prefer to treat our patients with PRP before and after the operation as a complimentary procedure.

Dr. Dogonay,

That is fantastic news! Given the high fees some clinics charge for this procedure and the fact that its merits are not yet fully proven in the treatment of hair loss, it's a tremendous gesture and commitment to your patients to offer it free of charge.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

PRP therapy offers promising alternative hair treatment which stops hair loss and helps the hair growth naturally

When PRP is combined with hair transplantation surgery the result can be seen earlier and healthfully,it is beneficial treatment.

In our clinic we prefer to treat our patients with PRP before and after the operation as a complimentary procedure.

Dear Dr.Doganay,

Can you please explain in brief what PRP is ? and what it does ? And how does it help in faster hair growth after a Hair Transplant Surgery? is it some patented treatment that you have developed ? is it available in other countries aswell ? I am not in Turkey so asking :)

• 3 months later...