Dr.Radha 2976 grafts on 14/12/2013

npk21

• 2 weeks later...
I wanted to ask you about the head band. How long did you wear it? I have been advised to wear it for 3-4 days. But the thing I feel better if I take it off. When I wear it I have pain on my scar region.

9867344353 is my number !

Please wear the band ... it pains a bit in scar region .. but helps to reduce the swelling !!

• 2 months later...
This is really good... congratulations !!

Are you considering a buzz cut or may be a cut to allign it with the new growing transplanted hairs ??

No...Actually I comb my hair forward so I don't think that I need a buzz cut...its almost 4 months now should I expect some density ahead in future?

Also I have questions about post op recovery if you're willing to answer.

Like immediately post op, did you receive anything like to wash the grafts or for aftercare and etc?

Thanks

Do one thing, I have posted my number in this thread, whatsapp me any queries post op ...

4 months 5 days photo updates !!

Dude you look so different already! Congratulations.

This will only get better by the day :)

Dude you look so different already! Congratulations.

This will only get better by the day :)

Can I have a haircut now?? I mean...will it effect my transplant hair growth if I have an hair cut now!!

Can I have a haircut now?? I mean...will it effect my transplant hair growth if I have an hair cut now!!

Yes, definitely. There is no issue at all.

• 2 weeks later...

@ 4 months-ish it is looking great. I'm hoping to have similar progress as you had Mr.NpK21.

I'm on day 6 and my grafts look strong and healthy. I've got 80% sensation back in my head and stitches are coming out tomorow. My scar look thin, clean and very precise so far which is a plus+++. Swelling is almost all gone, I'm feeling good and very optimistic about my results so far.

hope things are looking better week to week for you. It would be great to see another update.

Regards

Logan

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...