"Cant Decide" crown procedure with Rahal update and question

Cant decide

At 4.5 months, things are progressing well. What I find strange is that my crown laterals are growing like crazy and basically the hairloss that was able to be seen from the sides in the crown has been filled in and the side profiles are pretty solid already.

However, the center of the crown while its growing well is MUCH slower than the crown laterals. In fact I feel a ton of hair growing in the center crown but they are not very visible and very immature. Has anyone expierienced your crown outside borders growing faster than the center crown?

Just had my first haircut today with a new hairdresser (my first one since surgery) who did not suspect a thing. Recently someone referred to the "Small spot of hairloss" in my crown. I am taking this as a complement that at 4.5 months the crown is shrinking already and the remaining area is not "Big".

looking forward to the next 3 months!!!

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

The center may be growing faster but you are probably seeing a nice shingle effect on the laterals as well due to the direction it was implanted. Just a thought.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Good point Spanker. That may be part of it but the hairs in the center seem light while the ones on the laterals are dark already.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452