swelling

boston69

Hello everyone. I am brand new to this forum but it looks like I will be around for the next year or so. I revived 1700 grafts 4 days ago. Everything seemed fine until yesterday when my face blew up and I look like I was in a UFC fight. The swelling in my forehead is gone but I have what looks like a black eye. Everywhere I go people ask what the heck happened to me. Nurse at office says it's normal because I needed more Novocaine than normal and it will subside. Anything I could do to minimize this. Ice does not seem to help.

i got swelling too after both my hair transplants, nothing much you can do really, sleeping at a 45 degree angle will help some as it encourages the fluids from the surgery to move down quicker and i also heard that a warm compress can actually speed up the fluids draining from your face , i just waited it out, the swelling is usually gone by day 7 but can linger a little longer for some guys.

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Hi mate! I had my ht in October and by the 5th day had two black eyes and a swollen nose. Its all normal, don't worry. As the swelling begins from the top of the head and works through the mid-face. Give it a few days and it will be gone.

Lol! Enjoy the holidays! Stay calm and take it easy with things for a couple of days. Happy growing in the new year mate! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year