Complexity of the fallible youth swallowing reality and chasing hair loss

WHTC-7706631290

I am about to get a HT this year to reconstruct my hairline. I will be 33. I have been on Propecia for 7 years too which seems to have slowed down my hair loss a bit. I hope that my age is OK for a HT!

I turned 35 last month and I noticed that I started to lose my hair when I was 23. What a terrible long ride facing hair loss. For the last 2 years I have been researching about HT and finally decided to take the plunge and go for a FUE in Turkey end of this year. I have been using Minoxidil for many years and I guess it has helped to slow the hair loss. I don't regret not doing an HT in my 20's since I lost a lot of hair in late 20's and as u all know, donor hair is limited. Even I'm 35, I still have second thoughts sometimes about really doing an HT or not, worrying that i will have gaps later on....

I am about to get a HT this year to reconstruct my hairline. I will be 33. I have been on Propecia for 7 years too which seems to have slowed down my hair loss a bit. I hope that my age is OK for a HT!

I commend your diligence because you are taking the absolute best approach. How may grafts are you booked to receive, London81?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi WHTC,

I am having my Procedure with Dr Feriduni who had suggested 1500-1700 grafts to reconstruct the hairline. He estimates I have 6500 FU grafts in total. The plan is to stay on Medication which for the past 7 years has pretty much kept my hair the way it was and top up with future FUE in the future. I could have had a HT a couple of years ago but I wanted to see how things went and the progression of any more loss. I will be 33 this year.

• 1 month later...
Even I'm 35, I still have second thoughts sometimes about really doing an HT or not, worrying that i will have gaps later on....

You can make the plunge gracefully when you effectively treat hair loss as a progressive condition. You are doing yourself justice by leaving donor resources for the years to come.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 10 months later...
Hi WHTC,

I am having my Procedure with Dr Feriduni who had suggested 1500-1700 grafts to reconstruct the hairline. He estimates I have 6500 FU grafts in total. The plan is to stay on Medication which for the past 7 years has pretty much kept my hair the way it was and top up with future FUE in the future. I could have had a HT a couple of years ago but I wanted to see how things went and the progression of any more loss. I will be 33 this year.

London81. Where are things going for you these days?