1400 grafts on Dec 28 (Dr Bhatti)

My HT is scheduled On Dec 28

give me some pre and post Op tips and educate me abt other stuffs related to post care (like can i wear skull cap , helmet , hoodies etc ) and how soon can i start workout ?

here r some pics i m just concerned abt my hair line,will 1400 grafts be enough for me ?

IMG_20130623_133723.jpg.b7e12377c3287b17af155b5d67abc50b.jpg

IMG_20130623_133844.jpg.d3c53f7ad31add9195b1b9bb06275973.jpg

IMG_20130623_133923.jpg.1bb199ad1f9656a3b46bb87413842877.jpg

bump *

am i in safe hands ? some1 just emailed and was very specific abt Dr Bhatti's experience in hairline work :(

Hi Manish,

Please do your own due diligence and research. You can look up Dr. Bhatti's patients on this forum and other online forums. Past patient results and NOT an email from someone that probably has no clue about Dr. Bhatti and his work, should carry more weight. FYI....there is a specific user on this forum that is obsessed with picking on Dr. Bhatti's hairlines. Most probably, he must have sent that email.......

In regards to your previous question, Dr. Bhatti's clinic will give you specific instructions for the post-op care. Nothing much to do pre-op. Just try to show up on time and wear a button up (front opening) shirt.

Good luck with your HT. You are in very good hands. Your research on Dr. Bhatti's patients will validate that.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi, where are you travelling from? I have my surgery with Dr Bhatti in Jan.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Yes 1400 look like more than enough.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Hi Manish,

Please do your own due diligence and research. You can look up Dr. Bhatti's patients on this forum and other online forums. Past patient results and NOT an email from someone that probably has no clue about Dr. Bhatti and his work, should carry more weight. FYI....there is a specific user on this forum that is obsessed with picking on Dr. Bhatti's hairlines. Most probably, he must have sent that email.......

In regards to your previous question, Dr. Bhatti's clinic will give you specific instructions for the post-op care. Nothing much to do pre-op. Just try to show up on time and wear a button up (front opening) shirt.

Good luck with your HT. You are in very good hands. Your research on Dr. Bhatti's patients will validate that.

Thanks,

California

yep i have gone through 100s of before n after pics from Dr bhatti's site .. and i kinda like his hairline work but that guy said many of his patients are suffering shock loss , which made me little worried :o