Dr. Koray Erdogan

layal

Hello,

This is my first post, so I do not know if this is how it goes, anyways....lets go!

First of all, thank you in advance to you who took the time to answer my concern

I have considered doing HT with Dr Koray after so much research and I choose him for his amazing yield, hair line, location, and cost.

I have sent an email to Dr.Koray clinic Asmed at info@asmed.com.tr, more than one month ago but no reply.

Afterwards, I stumbled into a website called hairtransplant-center.com and submitted an online consultation form. After one hour, I got an email from Beng? ?elebi who explained the procedures via the email and pointed out that I should pay 1000 euro deposit plus send a copy of my plane ticked to book an appointment.

Afraid to be a scam, I would like to know if it is, and if there is a good way to contact Dr. Koray for surgery.

Regards,

Dr. Koray Erdogan is considered in Turkey as the best FUE surgeon ever but that his major problem "COMMUNICATION". His Brazilian Rep Denny mentioned before that with the opening of his new clinic, he is going to hire more staff for customer service for a faster respond. Unfortunately its still the same! How I wish Dr. Erdogan resolves this issue. Dont give up, you may try to call and inquire. I love his work a lot.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Count me in too. I have tried few times and failed to get a reply from Dr. Koray's clinic. I finally gave up. I am not turkish and will be flying away after the procedure. So I am worried that this kind of poor communication may turn out to be a post-op nightmare in case I need any help. He may be the best FUE surgeon in Turkey, but that is not all that matters! Post-op care with speedy communication is extremely important for me!

@JohnGage hmmmm i kinda disagree with u regarding the comparison

caz both of them different

u r not going to do hair transplant always like it is something casual, u need to put ur trust on whom is doing it.

What is the use of dr clinic who have good communication, but not super technique. I have heard that hair transplant if not conducted professionally n with skills it might worsen u hair to the point it cannot be fixable anymore.

So skills out weight the communication for me. Sometimes we have to give up something to gain something else.

However, ofc there r clinics, which have both skills and communication, but unfortunately i know none

so if u know or anyone else know please recommend =)

I have contacted Dr Hakan clinic, what a super communication, but Dr Hakan hair line is not as good as Dr Koray, which is very important for me

Hi layal, I heard from Pinar she sent you a message and also tried to call you but did not reach you. If this is not the case, please let me know. Best,

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

@JohnGage hmmmm i kinda disagree with u regarding the comparison

caz both of them different

u r not going to do hair transplant always like it is something casual, u need to put ur trust on whom is doing it.

What is the use of dr clinic who have good communication, but not super technique. I have heard that hair transplant if not conducted professionally n with skills it might worsen u hair to the point it cannot be fixable anymore.

So skills out weight the communication for me. Sometimes we have to give up something to gain something else.

However, ofc there r clinics, which have both skills and communication, but unfortunately i know none

so if u know or anyone else know please recommend =)

I have contacted Dr Hakan clinic, what a super communication, but Dr Hakan hair line is not as good as Dr Koray, which is very important for me

layal, I did not mean that I would choose a surgeon purely based on his communication speed. There are so many brilliant FUE surgeons who also communicate faster! Dr. Hakan is one of them. If you want to try Belgium: Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Devroye, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. Mwamba.

There's always a possibility that you may have an infection, or end up with nerve pain, or even worse, necrosis. You need to have good communication channels open with your surgeon! That's just my view.

Hi guys (and girl!) I am traveling to day to spend hollidays in Africa. So I will have limited access to my emails. I will be back on 5th January. I wish you all great holllidays and an amazing new year! My HT will take place on 28th January! I am looking forward to it!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Hi guys (and girl!) I am traveling to day to spend hollidays in Africa. So I will have limited access to my emails. I will be back on 5th January. I wish you all great holllidays and an amazing new year! My HT will take place on 28th January! I am looking forward to it!

This announcement deserves a seperate thread Buddy. By the way, have you had your surgery? How many grafts was it? :D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Gd luck!