5396 grafts by Dr Hasson from Hasson & Wong

Fullness

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good! Definitely a further improvement. Crown growth usually takes a little longer, and the area at the left side of your middle scalp may have suffered under trauma and just needs/needed to regenerate longer, so the growth you`ve seen in other areas until now may kick in in the upcoming two months.

You indeed are a super-slow grower man :) I don`t know what supplements you are taking currently, but if I were you I`d take a good multivitamin, biotin 2 x 5 mg daily, MSM (!), Vitamin B complex high dosage, and eat a lot of chicken or take protein shakes. Lots of vegetables, and as few sugar and red meat as you can live happily with ;) By this and a few other things (2 x 160 mg saw palmetto/d for instance), I stopped my hairloss for more than 3 years now. So not saying it`ll stop it for each and everyone, or even bring significant changes, but together with all the other benefits of the substances and given a fair price, it`s definitely worth a try imo.

Looks good! Definitely a further improvement. Crown growth usually takes a little longer, and the area at the left side of your middle scalp may have suffered under trauma and just needs/needed to regenerate longer, so the growth you`ve seen in other areas until now may kick in in the upcoming two months.

You indeed are a super-slow grower man :) I don`t know what supplements you are taking currently, but if I were you I`d take a good multivitamin, biotin 2 x 5 mg daily, MSM (!), Vitamin B complex high dosage, and eat a lot of chicken or take protein shakes. Lots of vegetables, and as few sugar and red meat as you can live happily with ;) By this and a few other things (2 x 160 mg saw palmetto/d for instance), I stopped my hairloss for more than 3 years now. So not saying it`ll stop it for each and everyone, or even bring significant changes, but together with all the other benefits of the substances and given a fair price, it`s definitely worth a try imo.

Thanks for the advise. Currently taking Biotin, MSM, multi vits+minerals, Vit B complex and Vitamin C alongside Propecia. Diet is usually clean and full of protein as hit the gym regular.

Slow grower indeed! But funny thing is that non transplanted hair grows faster than the transplanted hair, don't know why?

Looking forward to further improvements in coming months.

Wow, you indeed have a very thoughtful diet, you guys in the US are advanced to us europeans, at least in this field ;) As to the non transplanted areas growing faster than the transplanted ones: I can still observe this phenomenon now after 17 months, but the discrepancy in growth time is decreasing more and more. So I guess at your stage it is very common.

Thanks for the update Fullness, as I said to you by email the hair is improving and I see more growth month on month. You have got good coverage it just needs to thicken now over the next 5 months or so to get you where you want to be. As mentioned earlier Fullness had a previous procedure elsewhere which is the likely cause of slower growth compared to some as this would have caused some scar tissue into the recipient area.

Look forward to seeing your 8 month update.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

It's defo growing and improving but I still think the area is too big for the grafts you had and you hardly had any indigenous existing hairs to back up your ht hairs so I stick to my initial thoughts on that. You will need another 4 or 5 thousand to get a life change where you feel confident.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 5 weeks later...
Hey Bonker :) Just saw you had another OP with Dr. Wong in january. Any updates on that on your website soon maybe?

Hi mate, I'm about 6 months post op but this last ht hasn't felt like a ht journey all my hair grew back within 2 months and my hair was back to normal by 3 months including shock loss which was all over top of my head shock loss happens every time but I'm used to that and I know it grows back.

I'm debating doing a conclusion to my blog with this ht because it would be hard to show on photos the difference as this last op was mainly hair greed and finer details that probably won't be seen in photos.

However I am growing my hair long and curly so if it grows long as well as medium length ill keep the style so new photos would make a difference to my blog that could help people. Hts generally have a sweet spot for length so it may turn out long length leaves mine looking weak but only one way to find out.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I have just phoned and spoken to Fullness who apologises but he has been busy enjoying the summer and busy with work. He is happy with his continuing progress and is seeing improvements as expected. He promises to update the forum when he can.

I will personally be meeting him this year at some stage to assess his progress/ results and will take photos also at that stage.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay I have been away getting married. I spoke with fullness last month he was happy with his progress and we are scheduled to meet with him when Dr Hasson visits London next month. He said he was going to update the forum when he had a moment, hopefully he will soon or I will ask if we can post his photos when we see him.

---

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry been so occupied with work, family etc that not had chance to update forum. Please find below month 10. Hair strands are definitely getting fuller now, but still patchy in some places. Seeing doctor Hasson in London next month who will be able to assess how things have progressed for me so far. As usual let me know what you guys think.

image.jpg.ced68283cd574a285ce43580a718e433.jpg