5396 grafts by Dr Hasson from Hasson & Wong

Fullness

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look to be right on track to me. I expect that based on your donor hair quality and doc, this is going to be a monster result. Happy growing!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Hi Fullness,

Thanks for the update, you look on track and as expected there is not a lot to see at the 3 month mark in terms of improvements and other than the native hair being a little longer than the 2 month stage you are probably going to be the same.

You had a little shock loss around the scar so it is expected that you will start to feel stubble around here also, if the spots aren't causing you any trouble and are just red then you can leave them alone.

The fact you can feel stubble is a very good sign and that will continue as more hair sprouts over the next few months.

As you mentioned donor above the scar will be numb for a while longer, mine is still part numb and I am 2 months ahead of you.

Look forward to seeing your 4 month pics.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You look to be right on track to me. I expect that based on your donor hair quality and doc, this is going to be a monster result. Happy growing!!

Thanks, hoping for positive outcome!

Hi Fullness,

Thanks for the update, you look on track and as expected there is not a lot to see at the 3 month mark in terms of improvements and other than the native hair being a little longer than the 2 month stage you are probably going to be the same.

You had a little shock loss around the scar so it is expected that you will start to feel stubble around here also, if the spots aren't causing you any trouble and are just red then you can leave them alone.

The fact you can feel stubble is a very good sign and that will continue as more hair sprouts over the next few months.

As you mentioned donor above the scar will be numb for a while longer, mine is still part numb and I am 2 months ahead of you.

Look forward to seeing your 4 month pics.

Thanks Garageland, bring on month 4.

Them early months are a right pain in the ass your mind plays games on you and time stands still but months 4 - 6 are brilliant and you start to enjoy the wait as more and more gains grow.

You'll be buzzing in a few months mate trust me I've had 3 transplants with H&W they do the business for you! Changed my life that's for sure.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, below are some pics for month 4.

Recipient area:- Things have healed well here, and all sensation is back. This month I have started to see more visible changes happening with really thin hair sprouting, though slow in growth some activity is definitely happening. On touch, I can feel soft stubble like texture throughout the scalp. I know its still very early days, but can't wait for these thin hair to start thickening up and create coverage.

Scar:- Healed well, had a grade 3 home cut and scar is not visible. Numbness still at the back of head. The shock loss is returning real fast here. Again stubbly around the scar area. Happy with this as I can now start cutting hair short side and back.

Overall I am progressing at a steady pace. Can't wait for month 5 and see things thickening up. As usual please let me know your views.

Yep, agree with Spanker and Bonker, in a few months is when the magic starts to happen

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I think in 2 to 3 months you'll look like a new man.

Thanks Spanker, the growth is showing signs of kicking in just waiting for these few months to pass...

Edited by Fullness

Hi Fullness,

I agree with the others that you will look like a new man in months to come but the growth has started quite clearly already and there is coverage coming in sometimes you don't notice it as the hair is finer at first.

Here's a pre op and your 4 month pic to compare, the new growth is quite clear. Please keep the updates coming and I look forward to meeting up with you in London soon to see how you are getting along in person.

Pre-Op-to-4-months.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Fullness,

I agree with the others that you will look like a new man in months to come but the growth has started quite clearly already and there is coverage coming in sometimes you don't notice it as the hair is finer at first.

Here's a pre op and your 4 month pic to compare, the new growth is quite clear. Please keep the updates coming and I look forward to meeting up with you in London soon to see how you are getting along in person.

Pre-Op-to-4-months.jpg

Thanks Garageland. Let me know when you're next down to meet up.