5396 grafts by Dr Hasson from Hasson & Wong

Fullness

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, me and you look like we got the same exact hair loss and procedure, I would love to see your before pictures, take a look at my forum. I got the same amount of grafts and it seems he coverd your area better.. guess you got lucky. Happy growing

Nice, me and you look like we got the same exact hair loss and procedure, I would love to see your before pictures, take a look at my forum. I got the same amount of grafts and it seems he coverd your area better.. guess you got lucky. Happy growing

Congrats on your procedure, he is the best! Due to course thick hair Dr Hasson believed that full coverage would give an excellent final results. Yours looks awesome as well....final result will be amazing. My pre-surgery pics are on page 2.

Hi Fullness,

Certainly looks like you have some early growth it is easier to spot in the hairline and that is where you have the highest density so a higher percentage will be likely to come through here first. You will be able to feel them with your fingertips usually before you can see them.

Thanks for posting.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

In my opinion I believe these are probably hair grafts that didn't shed or natural hair that is coming back after being shared. I didn't see your before pictures.. They are far too dense to be early growth because hair come in very fine and become thicker with time. Most people shed all their transplant hair and a small percentage of people don't shed all their hair grafts, you may be one of them.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

In my opinion I believe these are probably hair grafts that didn't shed or natural hair that is coming back after being shared. I didn't see your before pictures.. They are far too dense to be early growth because hair come in very fine and become thicker with time. Most people shed all their transplant hair and a small percentage of people don't shed all their hair grafts, you may be one of them.

Thank you, you are right some do look dense so possibly some natural hair. But they look promising and reassuring :o. They feel stubbily as well so hopefully signs of good things to come.

My before pics are in the beginning pages.

I have another pic where I used an SLR and zoomed right in. This is invisible to the naked eye, but from the pics you can see small fine hair, could this be what you are describing signs of new growth (transplanted hair)?

5b32dcddde63a_ScreenShot2014-01-27at21_51_18.jpg.70ee1029c595ef4dcef272a65c9a083d.jpg

Fullness

Exactly it is a good sign. Those little fine hair are exactly how the grafts start when they grown in. Although I am not positive I am sure that is what they are. Great picture

Fullness

Exactly it is a good sign. Those little fine hair are exactly how the grafts start when they grown in. Although I am not positive I am sure that is what they are. Great picture

Are you sure? Look like miniaturized hair to me. The new growth I think can be seen to the right (the two short hairs close together).

Maybe you are right but this is how thick that the grafts start out when they start growing. I maybe didn't understand the original point but I thought he was referring to the thicker hair at first. Regardless its still a bit early and time will tell.

Maybe you are right but this is how thick that the grafts start out when they start growing. I maybe didn't understand the original point but I thought he was referring to the thicker hair at first. Regardless its still a bit early and time will tell.

I will keep the forum updated as things progress

• 2 weeks later...

Month 2:- Nothing much to report. I am now more or less pre-transplant state, except for the shock loss from the side. I would say 80% of grafts have shedded and no more are falling out. Parts of the recipient area still fells numbs. Got pimples popping out in crown so hopefully positive signs of growth. Scalp also feels itchy and dry, any advise how to overcome this is welcomed. Pics below

5b32dd1ada529_ScreenShot2014-02-06at23_20_48.jpg.ef9be43627d3a1210aa4102de21852a6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OK guys, finally the big month 3. So heres some update pics below. On observation in recipient area I can see the shock loss hair returning and some of the new transplanted hairs creeping out, but on touch the area definitely is feeling stubbly, hoping thats a positive sign.Donor area is healing, but on occasions get spots, must be hair coming out. Area is still numb, but that is expected.Please have a look at pics and let me know what you guys think.

5b32dd9732cd9_ScreenShot2014-03-04at20_54_27.jpg.6e8c0629a87c8e2e4789b3bcba236810.jpg