5396 grafts by Dr Hasson from Hasson & Wong

Fullness

My story so far:- Started losing hair at around 24 years of age. Had my first procedure in the UK with Dr Peter William for 1000grafts to address receding hair line, but my hair loss continued, didn't want to use medication due to side effect horrors i heard. I then discovered Nanogen fibres which worked a miracle. Started to use Dermamatch and nanogen fibres to get the best results. I am now 34 years old and feel prisoner to these cosmetic products. I will never leave home without them on. My hair loss progressed to Norwood 5a, which only my supporting wife has seen. Everyone else see Nanogen and are un-aware of the extent of my baldness. I have in recent months been asked at work and by close friend if I have dyed my scalp (Derma match)......I know....I just want to run away.

Present day:- I have now had a second procedure done with Dr Hasson at Hasson & Wong to my delight for 5396 grafts! I wanted to go to the best surgeon so have been researching for last 2 years. Dr Hasson does definetly live up to his reputation. I had my original consultation with David (fantastic guy) in the UK who shared his story and experience with H&W and gave me confidence to start using propecia (no side effects so far). After consultation David recommended me to Dr Hasson who estimated 4000+ grafts (which I would have been very happy with). My pre-surgery consultation Dr Hasson saw my donor area and was impressed with density, coarseness and laxity (which I worked religiously on) and suggested to go for the mother load of 6000grafts! Very close indeed! Not only did he take out majority of my old scar but also gave me a full coverage. I am now day 3 and happy with results so far. Can't wait for these babies to start growing.

image.jpg.8fc7792e8058c41649927116939c936d.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats fullness, you have got great numbers from a top doctor and are in for some transformation in 12 months time, enjoy the ride!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Congratulations! Look forward to future updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post. Two Italians brothers were at the clinic just before Christmas and both actually received 5379 and 5346 grafts each very close to your number.

Keep us posted.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Fullness,

Thank you for your write up and experience with Dr Hasson. It was a pleasure to deal with you from our first meeting in London. I wish you all the best with the growth and I look forward to following your progress.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

Slowest month of my life. Right, the staples are out...leaving an amazing scar line, though have had shock loss on both side of the donor area. At the back the scar is more or less covered up just exposing a bit of the remaining old scar. In the recipient area, I thought I was one of the lucky ones to keep my transplanted hair, but it turn out I was a late shedder. Recipient hairs are shedding every shower about 50+ or so. They have the typical L J shape at the ends.....(goodbye my friends see you in couple of months ?). Good thing they are shedding in waves rather than all at once, give time for some of my native hair to grow back.

The recipient scalp is healing well, but have had a breakout of pimples (hopefully a good sign?). Otherwise happy so far as I walk deeper into to ugly duckling stage.

Meds that I am taking daily are:- finistride, multi-vitamins, MSM & Biotin.

Pics below....

image.jpg.d95ab491dd6d6e608af3ef7bd55c9178.jpg