Dr Hakan Doganay Dec 19/20

wolfsatplay

I will be traveling to Turkey for a date with Dr Hakan Doganay on Dec 19-20. Hoping to get at least 4000 grafts FUE.

I am an NW5 and originally had dates booked with H&W (who were very accommodating) but did not want to deal with the scar and the longer recovery time.

I will try and keep everyone updated with pics.

wolf

Where are you coming from? Im in Toronto and Ill be making the trip over the Dr Doganay on Jan 16. Keep us updated how it goes.

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

Really you were booked with H and w and now you are flying to turkey.

Wow that's what I have been reading and analyzing.

Turkey is becoming headquarter for HT world.

We all should be thankful to bill, pat and hair transplant network to make this HT world flat.

I have been seeing on this forum from many months and I have noticed that every month many HT fue surgeons from turkey are entering.

Its nice to know and believe me people more doctors its more beneficial to people here.

Competition is getting fierce here.

Turkey becoming hub for HT specially FUE

wolfsatplay, glad to know that you decided on going with him after all. Good luck and I'm sure you will so happy. You will be a great case to show that FUE does wonders with any NW if done correctly.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

wolfsatplay, How are you handling the payment portion? I was just going to bring the cash on me during the flight, unless you found a better way? Kinda sucks since our dollar has taken a hit over the past few months compared to the euro

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

Yeah, I went to my bank and took out Euros: Large bills (500's). Long flight: Toronto to Frankfurt. Frankfurt to Istanbul. Istanbul to Antalya. Just made my flight from Istanbul to Antalya - not a good experience at Istanbul Airport: Not many speak english, i was directed into 2 wrong line ups: So give yourself a little extra time

I was picked up by a Didem who works at the clinic and driven to the hotel:

I'm up a little early- my surgery is in a few hours. So, I will discuss with the dr and his assistant the plan of attack. I shaved my head using a 3 - a few days ago.

I am an nw5 - after sending pics to the dr he said i could get 4 to 5000 - but i have a feeling it won't be that much -we'll see (and my beard or lack thereof isn't an option)

To be continued....

good luck!

So started at 9 finished at 6. Unfortunately, i could only get about 2800 - to add to the front and middle.

Anymore and it would have been out of the safe zone. So i will just have to wear my hear short from now on. Dr Doganay wanted to make sure I knew that I i would still be be bald on crown - and i realistic -which i was.....but all in all, great staff, friendly, professional, went out of their way to make sure i was happy with hotel, etc. pics soon

So started at 9 finished at 6. Unfortunately, i could only get about 2800 - to add to the front and middle.

Anymore and it would have been out of the safe zone. So i will just have to wear my hear short from now on. Dr Doganay wanted to make sure I knew that I i would still be be bald on crown - and i realistic -which i was.....but all in all, great staff, friendly, professional, went out of their way to make sure i was happy with hotel, etc. pics soon

Hey Wolf.

Gratulation on your HT.

I am bookes with dr. Hakan on april, so i Will follow your case very close.

I hope you Can answer some questions.

Did he use manuel or motorized tool on you? And did he recommend 1 over the other?

Did he shave your reciepted area or only the donor?

Also when Will you be fylking home, and Can u use some sort of hat/cap all the Way from When u check out and until you are home in your bed :), i Assume you are not from turkey

So i mean on tje airport and in the flight aswell?

Hope you Will smack up some pictures from day1 and forward.....

Have A Nice ride, you lucky son of A GUN.

Cant wait until its my turn.